When can we look forward to some NEW, UPDATED ENCHANT SWAG?!

Thanks guys

I would imagine there will be Tug shirts and hopefully Blink shirts as well? I would imagine Inside Out would be on this. And we would make them avialiable here as well as on tour.

We don,t handle the merchandise part of this though, the record company does.

Thanks

I can't wait to see them --- Tug and/or Blink shirts! One (or both) would quickly become a regular in my t rotation!

As for fave album covers....call me crazy but I think my fave cover is BOTW!!!! Love that one! Next would be Tug, then Blink, then JugDrop.

Stockton....I hear ya about Lance - he is very cool and I was also saddened to hear he isn't part of BoP anymore....but the new guy has a great set of pipes, witness 'Chemical Imbalance' -- that is my fave track off the ProgPower Promo CD....and I recently chatted with Lance, and he filled me in on a bunch of other stuff he sang on, so I can get a Lance-fix now! :)

OK here is some more news on the gear.

I have seen the Tug of War shirt it looks great. It has the cover on the front and the broken mirror on the back with the dates and venues, way cool!

I am pretty sure there will be Blink of an Eye shirts as well, no dates or venues of course, however we are really happy about having these availiable! that will be my favorite because I love that cover the most! We will have to work on getting Juggling shirts at some other time.

There will also be Inside Out 10 year anniversary tour shirts with all three bands on them, I don,t know any more than that. Doug just informed me of this.

So we are no longer dated!