When Metal Goes Horribly Wrong

@ the trou peur: it's ozzy ya dude.. i understand ya french dude like nowhere and gay lookin people, but dont blame those who know who the fuck they gotta worship(everyone here should worship ozzy)

Dani Filth isn't so bad. I like SOME, repeat SOME of his vocals. From the Cradle to Enslave rocks!:headbang:
And anyway, he looks scary. No, I'm not a little bitch, yes, I am an adult, but he seriously looks creepy. Even without any corpsepaint on.

Welly said:
@ the trou peur: it's ozzy ya dude.. i understand ya french dude like nowhere and gay lookin people, but dont blame those who know who the fuck they gotta worship(everyone here should worship ozzy)

No way, I don't worship anyone in the metal world.

hey!how about we lighten up the atmosphere in here a little bit?

fan75.jpg

Yeah, L.A. is much more smarter than this silly Manowar asshole. Who does he think he is, to show off like that??? You're right, M., in your town of LA people are serious and intelligent.They don't show off like that, oh my God, oh no.

in your town of LA people are serious and intelligent

what are you talking about? have you been smoking opium again??

dani filth suck major dick, whitout him, cradle would be better, they can make cool stuff but when it come to this fag singing like he just recently discover he was gay...