Stay Heavy \w/

well first nevermore i heard was DHIDW
once i heard narcosynthesis and was strucken with awe from first to last track
from then on every new nevermore song made me go insane

also jesus christ when i first heard cryptopsy i started convulsing
bloodbath i was stricken with awe
blind guardian i had to sing along
and opeth are jsut plain old good

Anything written by Arnold Schoenberg usually makes my brain go into overload..and blood and pus spray out my ears. :worship: :hotjump:

metalskater7 said:
also jesus christ when i first heard cryptopsy i started convulsing
How could I have forgotten about Cryptopsy?

Cryptopsy- Voice of Unreason- it consistantly blows my mind, with Cold Hate/Warm Blood in a close second to mind blowing, orgasm producing brilliance. So amazingly heavy and technical and genious. Wow.

Death- Bite The Pain- Well, lets just say that the 4 rings on the bell of the ride did to me what no othr single cymbal hits have ever done to me before. Those hits followed by the incredible galloping riff/double bass just make me lose it in my pants every time I hear it.

I guess that there is adding to my list as I predicted would happen.
...and I guess this post serves as a [BUMP] !!!!!

These songs knocked me on my ass the first time I heard them or really got me in that OMG HOLY CRAP :headbang: mode

Children of Bodom - Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Red Light in My Eyes part 1 and 2, Mask of Sanity, Silent Night Bodom Night, Touch Like Angel of Death (live version)

Iced Earth - Travel in Stygian, Angels Holocaust, Dantes Infernto, Winter Nights, Burnt Offerings, Gettysburg Epic

Symphony X - Divine Wings of Tragedy, Chruch of the Machine, Inferno

Skyfire - Fragements of Time, Universe Unviels, Uncloud the Sky

Nevermore - The Fault of Flesh, Seven Tongues of God, River Dragon

Kalmah - Evil In You, Hades

Arch Enemy - Enemy Within, The Immortal , Dead Eyes See no Future, The First Deadly Sin,

Emperor - Ye Entranceperium(sp?), Thus Spake the Nightspirit

Yngwie Malmsteen - Far Beyond the Sun

Strapping Young Lad - Oh My Fucking God, Last Minute, Detox, Relentless

Nightwish - The Kinslayer, Moondance

In Flames - Behind Space, Swim

Slayer - Raining Blood, Piece by Piece, Seasons in the Abyss

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction, Sweating Bullets

Morbid Angel - Pain Divine, Blood on My Hands

Last thing to do that was "World of Misery" by Torture Squad, from the Pandemonium album. (Download here.) There's like twelve time changes in the first fucking minute of the song. Hell, everything on the whole goddamn album makes me go "HOLY SHITTING CHRIST THIS IS NUTS."

Oh yeah, the chorus to Sodom's "Baptism of Fire" is just...like...the PERFECT necksnapping section. One of the top ten moments of headbanging in all of history. PTOMAINE! CREMATION! BAPTISM OF FIRE WILL FUCK YOU IN THE SPINE!

Pyrus said:
Last thing to do that was "World of Misery" by Torture Squad, from the Pandemonium album. (Download here.) There's like twelve time changes in the first fucking minute of the song. Hell, everything on the whole goddamn album makes me go "HOLY SHITTING CHRIST THIS IS NUTS."

Oh yeah, the chorus to Sodom's "Baptism of Fire" is just...like...the PERFECT necksnapping section. One of the top ten moments of headbanging in all of history. PTOMAINE! CREMATION! BAPTISM OF FIRE WILL FUCK YOU IN THE SPINE!

SODOM :kickass:
!!!!!!!! That's my favorite song... one of their easiest but still kickass!!!

Nothing beats the spiritual experience of those perfect musical creations.

Some of my faves--
Nevermore: Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday
Who Decides
The Fault of the Flesh
No More Will/Forever
The Seven Tongues of God
Evergrey: For Every Tear That Falls
Dark Waters
Symphony X: The Edge of Forever
Rediscovery Part 2
A Fools Paradise
Pain Of Salvation: Beyond The Pale