When Sammy Hagar plays the superbowl this year...

"Fool" was a sarcastic remark. You took it personally. Really Sammy played last night, but all I saw of him was him and Joe Perry and Steven Tyler with Toby Keith. WTF. It was wierd. I had read that this was the weekend for the big announcement, but I guess not.

P.S. YOu are not a fool.

TD said:
"Fool" was a sarcastic remark. You took it personally. Really Sammy played last night, but all I saw of him was him and Joe Perry and Steven Tyler with Toby Keith. WTF. It was wierd. I had read that this was the weekend for the big announcement, but I guess not.

P.S. YOu are not a fool.
Grammies? Or is that Grammys?

Really Sammy played last night, but all I saw of him was him and Joe Perry and Steven Tyler with Toby Keith. WTF.

Sounds like a good country rock night. Remember VH did some Hank Jr Videos.

jdelpi said:
Grammies? Or is that Grammys?

Hmmm. I did see a commercial for the Grammys saying that there would be an opening performance you would have to see to believe. Maybe Van Hagar is what they were referring to. It would be interesting to see, although I don't really care for Van Halen in any form *ducking thrown objects* so would have no interest beyond seeing it on Sunday.

Scott

SCott308 said:
Hmmm. I did see a commercial for the Grammys saying that there would be an opening performance you would have to see to believe. Maybe Van Hagar is what they were referring to. It would be interesting to see, although I don't really care for Van Halen in any form *ducking thrown objects* so would have no interest beyond seeing it on Sunday.

Scott
*Throws objects*

SCott308 said:

Scott
Maybe Janet's going to to expose her other boob now. :confused:

jdelpi said:
Maybe Janet's going to to expose her other boob now. :confused:
That was not Janet.
janetjustgotHOTter.jpg