When Sammy Hagar plays the superbowl this year...

Jeffasin said:
I'm hoping they go after Eddie and dave on VH1's Reuniting the Band....
That would be sweet, even though I didn't really like any of the bands Bands Reunited was a good way to kill an hour, or half hour if they didn't want to do it.

Jeffasin said:
I'm hoping they go after Eddie and dave on VH1's Reuniting the Band....

:confused: I saw the one for Kaja gogo, and tho I am no fan, the premise was pretty cool. Has anyone seen the Extreme episode.?!?

I saw one, I have no idea what band it was, but the guy opened the door and went off on the camera crew about it. They finally got him to chill out and sit down for an interview. After slamming the entire music industry forever, he finally said he'd meet with the rest of the band. I was picking up toys and vacuuming, so that's all I got from it. Maybe if a band I cared about was on it, I'd pay more attention.

Rising like a mary from below the sea she's got EASY LIVIN.........

Fuckin Fastway were a great rock band.

The singer is in a band now called The Floggin Mollys. Saw them in Orlando awhile back. They are a cool Folkish Rock band. Pretty Cool.

ALL FIRED UP!!!!!!

Tomorrow night's opener at the Grammy's is gonna be me singing with the ghost of Tiny Tim, the ghost of Cozy Powell, the ghost of Jimi Hendrix, the ghost of John Entwhistle and the ghost of Buddy Holly.

Bull shit!!! Buddy Holly Rules. Man if he didn't do what he did the Beatles would have been some second rate crap British Invasion band. Sorry for the smack talk but he deserves respect and if Beatle fans and Paul Mcnartney can't admit well that's just sucks.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Extream did not reunite.

I saw the commercial for this and Gary was ripping on Nuno cuz Nuno was sleeping with his wife and still was, or is, however you want to put it. I was kinda curious to what happened but I missed it. Did you see it Buddy? What all happened? Just curious.

hey one man you're avatar just hit home. It was warm here today in LA. as a family we played pickle. my niece, wife, son, bro in law and me.

It was a toasty 20 here. Seems to snow every other day latlet. Just a inch here and there but it is really starting to add up.
I have got the spring fever really bad. I am a huge Baseball fan and cannot wait for opening day. It is around my b-day, which makes it sweeter. Now that the Wild are pretty much out of it, all I have left are The Wolves(who are doing fairly well this season) and my dreams of warm spring days drinking beer in the yard, grilling out, and listening to the Twins on the radio, it just doesn't get any better!