WHEN TIME FADES ALBUM COVER ART

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Well I hope you all are highly anticipating this ... :)

suspyre2.jpg

Album artwork was done by Brazilian designer Gustavo Sazes (FIREWIND, NIGHTRAGE, MYSTIC PROPHECY).

Gregg, was it a band decision to change the logo, or did the artist come up with a suggestion that you went along with?

It was a combination of both; we told the artist he could have liberties with the logo (I was expecting a minor change) and when we got the album cover back it had a completely different logo on it. Changing logos is usually a good thing since it keeps things fresh.

The new album cover and logo are both very cool, I wonder if a equally new sound is to follow suite. I like how the last e of the logo reminds me of a treble clef, which is sweet. If that's on purpose or not, my own observation. This one has more "umph" to it. But yes, I've been dying for this album, end of summer sounds so far away but good things come to those who wait.

Hmm, yeah it is a bit hard to decipher (kinda like a black metal band) but it's not the worst I've ever seen. I like it. It's intriguing. My eye was immediately pulled to it, after I got over the shock of all the red.

this album cover bumped my anticipation up for this album more than even possessions did. i'm not entirely sure why, but damn, i'm psyched.

only thing i'm curious about is if those little spirals around the center logo are words or numbers or what. close as i get to it, all i think i see are various numbers, 9 and 22 especially.

this album cover bumped my anticipation up for this album more than even possessions did. i'm not entirely sure why, but damn, i'm psyched.

only thing i'm curious about is if those little spirals around the center logo are words or numbers or what. close as i get to it, all i think i see are various numbers, 9 and 22 especially.

Well if you and i are looking at the same thing, it looks like just random times (09:22). The logo looks amazing guys. Can't wait for the release.

As far as I'm concerned, the only album that has a chance of beating this one for album of the year is Subterranean Masquerade's, and that's IF they even release it this year. Nothing else seems like it'll come close. I mean, there are a lot of great releases this year to look forward to, but I just always expect a cut above from you guys and I really haven't been let down yet.

But if they do, I'm sorry guys, but nothing can stop the awesomeness of that band. They are flawless. >_> In Pastille Colors will be album of the year whatever year it comes out in. Considering how solid their EP and album were... the quality didn't drop even slightly, it only got better as it went along. I can't see this being any different.