"When Time Fades..." Song on MySpace!

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Suspyre is very happy to announce that their new album, When Time Fades... is finally finished with recording, mixing and goes to mastering today (July 18th). The first song, "Possession", off of the new album can now be heard on their myspace page.

When Time Fades... is the third album from this up and coming progressive metal band that caught the attention of SENSORY RECORDS as an opening act for ZERO HOUR’s 2006 east coast tour of the US. The album will be released worldwide on September 30, 2008.

Returning to their New Jersey studio in 2007 to work on this new album, the band further refined and developed their own identity. The music grooves, has more metallic crunch and even demonstrates a broader range of styles. For this recording, the band is enhanced by the addition of drummer CHARLIE ZELENY (BEHOLD...THE ARCTOPUS, BLOTTED SCIENCE, JORDAN RUDESS) and a guest appearance by AMARAN’S PLIGHT female vocalist TRISHA O’KEEFE.

The album features stunning artwork from noted graphic designer GUSTAVO SAZES(FIREWIND, MYSTIC PROPHECY).

Looking forward to hearing the entire album. Possession is a killer track and I know the rest will match it or even surpass it.

Right? ;)

Thanks man! Rich and I got to hear the album in its entirety for about 7 hours yesterday, and we can assure you this one takes you on a trip. No two tracks are alike; we just noticed how diverse it was at mastering, actually. You'll all hear it in due time.

I cannot wait. The demo of this song was awesome but this version just like..holy shit. Incredible.

can't wait to see you guys in September.

Also, is this Charlie guy your new drummer for good? Or is he just filling in for the shows? Either way, amazing choice.