When will the first bands be announced?

Hi dudes !
Awesome bands announced, I'm counting hours for the fest, as I posted in the spanish topic, I'll be in PPEU11 for first time. ;)

Welcome to progpower, dminisher!
Be prepared to come back every year.

I right now pray for a fincial miracle to be able to join the family this year. :erk:

DGM it will be, because Pagan's Mind is not allowed to do any gigs in The Netherlands this autum, they will do a few exclusive headline shows later this year in our country. But DGM perfectly fits SX.

Anyway, this means this year the line-up ended up in more traditional progmetal bands as before. We still think we have a good mix of different styles, we probably only miss a more extreme technical prog band. But with bands such as Schizoid Lloyd, White Walls, In Mourning, Long Distance Calling, Memento Waltz, Sole Remedy and Mekong Delta the line-up should be interesing enough for the more 'experimental' progheads. It's always though to book the perfect mix, but according to ticket sales we have done a god job. If sales continues this way, Saturday 1 October definitely will be sold out.

For next year, we try to announce the first 4 or 5 bands already at PP 2011!!

See you all on October, we will officially announce DGM and update the website this week(end).

René