When....

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
...is the big singer announcement coming? Although, I don't think it will qualify as a "scoop"? Aren't they supposed to announce by the end of this month?

Talk to me you silly little freaks!

was watching download festival highlights on Kerrang tv and scuzz this weekend. Corey did alude to some 'comitments' other than stone sour and slipknot.

And no, not the bunch of irish cunts singing mustang sally!

On another note - download did look good, but fuck me, so many bands, all sounding the same. Boring. Change the record please.

...as usual. And you can see pix of Charlie next to the Kwik-E-Mart in the CDC! WTF????!

Their website is so bad nowadays. It really hit the shitter after the reunion. Just completely lame.

Goddamnit, where's my time machine? I want to go back to 2003, post WCFYA. Man, those were some crazy days. Seeing Motorhead with Anthrax in Milwaukee after visiting Val Blatz' grave.

All gone now. Gone. Over, finished, done, gone out.:puke:

and that is one positive aspect of all the shitty music being made today. people are forced to listen to wierd shit like this and Wesley Willis. although i really dig this guys lyrics.
-Jono-

Jono, I watched this guys documentary(Yes he has one) and he actually does have some good songs to listen to. My fave was "Some THings Last A Long TIme"! Perfect for the announcement of the new vocalist!:headbang: