I Just Read MetalAges Announcement...

MikeyBong

Sep 22, 2004
And it got me thinking. If you haven't read it yet, it's about a board member who passed away recently (although as of the announcement he was in the hospital). It made me think, if someone on this board were to die, who would know? I mean, I know from my personal experience that when I was gone for a year, no one questioned it. There was nothing said by me before my last post about leaving the board for a while, so no one knew anything about it one way or another. It just made me think, what if someone I talk to all the time on here suddenly died? I'd never know unless he or she knew someone else here on a personal level.

Has anyone else ever thought about that? I mean, several people who used to post here don't anymore, but I always assumed it had more to do with the constant bickering about who should be the singer in the band!:lol:

Anyway, R.I.P. to the board member in the announcement. He left behind a young kid and I hope he turns out OK in spite of his dad not being around.

I read the story about the poor guy and his child. Very sad.

There have been quite a lot of cool people around over the years here. Gregadeth, Pink and Sean are three cool cats that don´t post much these days! Well, neither do I.

Wow... that really is sad. :( I'll definitely pray for him and his child.

And to Mikey, I haven't been around for a while and I don't know many people over here, but you definitely have a point.

He has passed away and that was his obituary. Sad stuff. I remember his first post on Milano's forum about his new kid and everyone talked shit about his mullet. I did not. I may talk shit to people at times, but even with my shitty attitude, I thought it was out of line. He seemed like a cool guy and was very proud of being a dad.

That's really sad...I myself have a son..He and I are about the same age I'm 32...
My prayers goes out to his son and Family..