This Board

Post count means nothing around here anymore....as all the noobs who support Joey are the majority now. And they couldn't give a fuck how long you've been posting here - they'll go on and on about this reunion, and how Bush sucks and Joey rules until you just want to stay away.

Pardon my ramble but I've got 1 Tylenol PM and 2 Warsteiners in me. :loco:

GregadetH said:
Post count means nothing around here anymore....as all the noobs who support Joey are the majority now. And they couldn't give a fuck how long you've been posting here - they'll go on and on about this reunion, and how Bush sucks and Joey rules until you just want to stay away.

Pardon my ramble but I've got 1 Tylenol PM and 2 Warsteiners in me. :loco:

not really

i went back on charlies computer and i put "Fatstrat is back" and they were all like what the hell is this fag doing here

My daddy has a porsche :) (guess the TV show!)

Seriously posts don't mean much in reality - I mean I have met Julio and Arg will tell you that it doesn't get any better than meeting the godfather of Latino Speed Metal. :headbang:

aliasp said:
My daddy has a porsche :) (guess the TV show!)

Seriously posts don't mean much in reality - I mean I have met Julio and Arg will tell you that it doesn't get any better than meeting the godfather of Latino Speed Metal. :headbang:

It doesn't get any better than meeting the godfather of Latino Speed Metal! :worship:

Shit, 2464 posts! I need to work more, I´m to grumpy too get laid I guess.