This place has turned into a Bitch Board

I Don't Die said:
It'll go back to normal when the Site re-opens

I am counting the days.

I love how my anti-rumor way of approaching everything only draws more talk of this reunion. You people have an unhealthy obsession! God Damnit you all need to get hooked on something else. Like smack. Or Sex. Yeah, sex is better then smack.

Anyway, yeah I can not wait untill the BAND says something, and then all us DORKS can go back to talking about other shit. Like smack and sex.

p.s. When I brought up Metallica, I was talking more of the music, not so much the bidness. But I know where you are coming from. Cliff rules, Lars sucks! That's all I gotta say!

well what would you expect. At least this board is alive, heh? And I´d totally sign under SaviourSelf´s post.

I am not saying that everyone should not be talking about all this. I just think that everyone has turned on each other over what it, at this point, speculation. I have my own thoughts on what is going down - but for all I know they are wrong. You have to look at it this way; Some of us are going to come out of this saying "Well what the fuck? I was WAY off!" No matter what happens or what gets announced a lot of us are going to turn out being wrong and our little theories won't mean anything. That's why I was saying people should chill out. There is no sense in arguing over a rumor. A lot of rumors turn out to be true, but the fact is we are all sitting here with our heads up our asses for the next few days. None of us really know what is going to happen. Come on guys, where is the love? :loco:

Thrillho said:
I am not saying that everyone should not be talking about all this. I just think that everyone has turned on each other over what it, at this point, speculation. I have my own thoughts on what is going down - but for all I know they are wrong. You have to look at it this way; Some of us are going to come out of this saying "Well what the fuck? I was WAY off!" No matter what happens or what gets announced a lot of us are going to turn out being wrong and our little theories won't mean anything. That's why I was saying people should chill out. There is no sense in arguing over a rumor. A lot of rumors turn out to be true, but the fact is we are all sitting here with our heads up our asses for the next few days. None of us really know what is going to happen. Come on guys, where is the love? :loco:

Thank you Thrillho - you're about the 2nd or 3rd person to actually understand why I posted this.

I too am happy that the board has come alive somewhat - but people could relax a bit and stop slamming each other over their opinions .....

TD said:
DITTO!!!
Note to Anthrax, if you are going to have a big "surprise" press conference, don't let the promoters start selling tickets a month before...... Some of the business decisions I've witnessed Scott and Charlie make since 1995 have made me
:erk: No, I don't know as much about the music biz as them, but when you bitch about a manager and a label, then switch, do the same, then switch, do the same, then slag the fans for not coming out to your shows....c'mon man. And a lot of us took up for them because they kept it real, the music that is. Then, a band who used to be innovators decided to do what every other band is doing: A REUNION. But it's not even that big of a reunion. It's a club tour reunion, so what's the point. Maiden, KISS, Priest, VH, these reunions made sense because mainstream america really did care. But the Anthrax reunion is just alienating their current fan base, and making Scott and Chas appear to be cutting off their nose to spite their face. This Anthrax reunion is no bigger than any of the ones the hair bands have done, except the hair bands probably made more money and looked less desperate, because they weren't still making good music, which ANTHRAX is or maybe was......

Man, I can't believe I agree with a TD post!!

One thing though - I've been bitching about the reunion because it DOES seem very cynical and money-grabbing, but I'll go see them. What does that make me?

I have to say that I also agree with TD. That was actually a very well written post and made absolute sense. Jeez, what is the world coming to? TD making good points? Who has access to his account and is typing for him?:yow:

there's no one turning against any of the members that were here before the reunion rumor was started. There are dumbasses coming on here and starting shit by saying "JOEY RULEZ!!!!111! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE JOEY SUXORZZZZ!!!!!11!!!1!!"
anyone can say to me "i like joey more than john" and i'll be fine with that. it's the assholes that think they're somehow better by having different personal tastes in music than me that piss me off. Like AM coming on here and spouting the drivel he did. it was annoying and stupid. and we came down on him like pinkertons. and he fuckin deserved it for being a dumbass. I'm not saying noobs aren't welcome. They just gotta show some respect like the rest of us do.
-Jono-

Jono said:
there's no one turning against any of the members that were here before the reunion rumor was started. There are dumbasses coming on here and starting shit by saying "JOEY RULEZ!!!!111! ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE JOEY SUXORZZZZ!!!!!11!!!1!!"
anyone can say to me "i like joey more than john" and i'll be fine with that. it's the assholes that think they're somehow better by having different personal tastes in music than me that piss me off. Like AM coming on here and spouting the drivel he did. it was annoying and stupid. and we came down on him like pinkertons. and he fuckin deserved it for being a dumbass. I'm not saying noobs aren't welcome. They just gotta show some respect like the rest of us do.
-Jono-

AWESOME!
:lol:

Jono said:
-Jono-

AMEN! That's 110% correct! It's cool to say you like Joey better. It's not cool to be a fucking idiot douchebag and say that those who prefer Bush (about 90% of us old schoolers) suck.
It just goes to show you how fucking retarded those who prefer Joey are.
I have been ignoring everything that Anthrax Mosher and ironmaiden--whatever-his-name-is (the guy with the elephant wife)-- says ever since they started bashing those of us who know for a fact that Bush is Better. I suggest you all do the same.
Ignore them, and they'll shut up.
:D

ThraxDude said:
AMEN! That's 110% correct! It's cool to say you like Joey better. It's not cool to be a fucking idiot douchebag and say that those who prefer Bush (about 90% of us old schoolers) suck.
I have been ignoring everything that Anthrax Mosher and ironmaiden--whatever-his-name-is (the guy with the elephant wife)-- says ever since they started bashing those of us who know for a fact that Bush is Better. I suggest you all do the same.

Here...Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThraxDude said:
:lol: does AM still post? i wouldn't know he's on ignore
-Jono-

If you put someone on 'ignore', don't you see their posts on the page? I thought it just meant they couldn't message you.