OT - Exclusive interview with Anthrax forum member scottishthrax

That was my 2nd or 3rd gig. I was only 15 at the time. Anthrax got a great reception that night but I think Maiden edged it.

One of my memories of that gig was Bruce Dickinson climbing up the lighting rig during Number of the beast & twisting his knee when he slid down again. Brilliant gig.

That was my 2nd or 3rd gig. I was only 15 at the time. Anthrax got a great reception that night but I think Maiden edged it.

One of my memories of that gig was Bruce Dickinson climbing up the lighting rig during Number of the beast & twisting his knee when he slid down again. Brilliant gig.

I think I left early in Maiden's set, I've just never been that keen on them.

Aye it was great, both bands were excellent.
I'd already seen Sacred Reich, Death, Kreator and christ knows who else, but no one as big as either of those bands.

Do you like Krusovice Imperial, I love it. Think you get a black version as well, I'm not so keen on it.

Krusovice's getting better. I remember the days when it tasted like water. These days they come up with good beer. It always depends on when they tap it though.