OT - Exclusive interview with Anthrax forum member Trashard

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
1. How did you originally find the Anthrax board and what are your earliest memories of posting here?
official Anthrax page, JohnnieCzech, the majority of board members were Bushthrax-fans back then.

2. So, what are your sexual preferences?
sexy girls with gorgeous butts

3. Were you able to see Anthrax live during the Bush-years and what did you think of the live show?
saw them 3 times with John and they rocked every time, the first show i saw was like a private Thrax-gig, only 100 people there

4. How come you're always logged in? For the last four months, I swear every time visit this board you're here.
pc at home, mobile phone, pc at work, there are actually days when i'm not logged in for 8 hrs or more

5. Can you tell us something about your personal life? married, a 2 1/2 years old son, office worker, beer drinker, cineaste, fun lover

6. What other styles of music do you enjoy besides trash metal? is there a special reason for spelling it "trash metal"? HC, Death Metal, Power Metal, Oldschool-Hip Hop, Reggae (Marley is the king), cheesy Eurodance & Disco Music (sometimes), all kinds of Pop & Rock, i'm not confined to Thrash Metal

7. What do your future plans include? getting rich or die trying, bying a new Anthrax-album in 2011

8. Where did Mikey Bong go and what is he doing now? i heard he got swallowed by a giant white shark while building up a mosh pit in the water

9. If you could go trading places with an Anthrax forum member, who would you choose and why? i don't wanna trade.

WORD ASSOCIATION:

Jockthrax

Buddy_Love_Bomb - fast food-worshipper, Nerve Damageplan-vocalist

Black Thirteen - Scott Ian Digitech pedal, Scott's former username

Brentney Spears - mo(o)derator

scottishthrax - true fan, loves Joeythrax & Bushthrax, cool guy

Mikey Bong - see above

mrthrax - cool member

eighteeschick - can't re-member

BratPrincess - BushPrincess, trucker

thraxx - cool member

sufferer - bass-player in a damn fine rock band, very important member

DarrellDethSDMF - very important member & cool guy who thinks that Metallica is boring, BLS-worshipper

ironmaidenfan09 - POT-worshipper ("do you know the album POT?"), very important member, cool guy

JohnnieCzech - coolest mother fucker on this board, drummer, beer drinker, Reunion Basher, South Park-worshipper, imo one of the most important members

whitey131 - cool member

danaholica - member

Deege - Bring Back Bush 4 Life, pink ribbon-worshipper

Matt Bello - Sexiest Member, Bush-Die Hard, Frank-worshipper

DumbAss - self-explanatory, Devin Townsend-worshipper

Antwax - slow internet-connection in cottage, Joey-hater but funny guy

vomit - important member, have a blatz or two

6er - funniest member, nice guy, Scott?

Jono - cool frog

spacebeer - Thrashcore Fanatic, bass-player, one of the best members

Beer - Budweiser, the more the better, d d d d drink it!!!

Circle pit - 2nd living room, can't see a Thrash- or HC-band live without getting caught in a mosh

Grandmaster B - Bud Bundy

Death - Chuck Schuldiner

Celebrity sex tapes - sold mine to ironmaidenfan09

The 90's - boring, rehash

THIS OR THAT:

80's thrash or 00's thrash
: 80's

Funny or serious Anthrax: NOT-Man & Bermudas rule!

Martin Lawrence or Dave Chappelle: Martin Lawrence

SOD's Milk or Anthrax's Milk: equal

Debate or Friendly discussion: friendly discussion

Random sex or serious relationship: serious relationship

Thank you for taking the time to do this interview! Any final words for your fellow Anthrax fans?
Mosh - Hard - Alwayz!

songs like "Safe Home", "Toast To The Extras" & "Nothing" are ten times cheesier than any Eurodance-song.

your_opinion.jpg

Ya know i think i need to watch this movie. I have never watched it and i don't know why.