This Board

Apr 3, 2005
IL
You know when I first got on here there was some board members that everyone knew. I figured that if you have 1,000 posts you earn peoples respect on here. Then I found a couple of guys who have like 1,400 posts but no-one ever talks about them. Anyway while i was thinking this it also brought another question to my mind, who has the most posts? I believe i've seem some-one with 4,000 posts but then again that could just be me and my bad memory.

MetalT

that how you got to 5866 posts? then what's that say about n.f.f.? hahahahahaha...

just depends on here. Thraxdude is somewhat important here for some reason or another, no one knows why, same with jdelpi, and I think that Wu guy has a pretty good reputation...

Riehlthing said:
that how you got to 5866 posts? then what's that say about n.f.f.? hahahahahaha...

just depends on here. Thraxdude is somewhat important here for some reason or another, no one knows why, same with jdelpi, and I think that Wu guy has a pretty good reputation...

Yeah lol. Yeah I know Thraxdude and Jdelpi like "run the board" in a way. Wow man your 2 away from the big 4,000. What do ya say you guys throw a party for me when i hit 1,000:tickled:

fc01vl.jpg

fc022t.jpg

Those two were for you Thraxx.

MetalT

ThraxDude said:
I haven't had sex in years!
Seriously.

I had sex this past tuesday with this chick from work that was on the rebound after dumping her boyfriend of six months the night before. I offered sympathy by treating her to drinks after work, took her back to my place, played some music with her and then I railed her. Went out for a bite to eat and decided that it's best we remain just friends.

O/T. Here is a pic of my Slovak friends and me.

fc8k77.jpg

AlexStomp said:
I had sex this past tuesday with this chick from work that was on the rebound after dumping her boyfriend of six months the night before. I offered sympathy by treating her to drinks after work, took her back to my place, played some music with her and then I railed her. Went out for a bite to eat and decided that it's best we remain just friends.
Wow, that's quite a fairytale. Are you sure your not a Brother Grimm?