Just a bullshit rant.

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
This is the only message board that I post on. I'll post on the LOA board after a show I go to, to give a review. I can't stand it when people say that I have too much time on my hands for posting on the Anthrax board. Not that anyone I know in my personal life even knows that I post on an Anthrax board. I'm just referring to when others say it either on here or wherever. I go on here once in the morning, once late at night and that's about it. Maybe on my day off while I'm doing laundry I'll pop in. It's all routine to me. Like brushing my teeth or washing my dishes..scanning through threads to find something I'd like voice my opinion on. Alright my rant is over. If you still think I have too much time on my hands, why the fuck are you still reading?

i dont like it when i am in the shower and the heating turns off cos the gas ran out........

The moral of the story is that you can come here to bitch/whine and your fellow Anthrax fans will understand.
We are all friends here (except the CockGrabbers) and we can come here and vent. Anthrax fans are those whose wallets say "Bad MotherFucker" on them.

Sorry man I had too much work to do to read your original post ;) :headbang:

ThraxDude said:
The moral of the story is that you can come here to bitch/whine and your fellow Anthrax fans will understand.
We are all friends here (except the CockGrabbers) and we can come here and vent. Anthrax fans are those whose wallets say "Bad MotherFucker" on them.

I actually bought a "Bad Mother Fucker" wallet a few years ago, then an even "badder" mother fucker stole it from my jacket in a night club in Edinburgh !!!

ThraxDude said:
Anthrax fans are those whose wallets say "Bad MotherFucker" on them.

YES!! I have that wallet. My uncle makes belts and wallets and such and I asked him if he could make me a wallet that says "bad motherfucker" on it. He just looked at me like:err: "Sure, I guess, if thats what you want on it":tickled:

ThraxDude said:
Funny thing is my wallet does have bad motherfucker stamped into it.