Not a Joey bashing thread here, but...

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
If it weren't for John Bush, I wouldn't be an Anthrax fan today. I wouldn't go to out of state shows or post on a message board. Out of the "Big Four", Anthrax are the only band that I continued to be impressed by. Megadeth and Metallica softened years ago and Slayer, with respect, stayed the same.

I disagree. I know the band would have evolved with or with out joey. But I wonder what woul;d have happend if he sung on burst, only or hy pro glow...

who knows what they would sound like if joey was still in the band,we all know joey got the ass cause they were sick of his shit but i think they missed out on the bigtime with such a brave move.

anthrax were one of the hottest things going around the time of attack of the killer bees.

i was dissapointed with sown but u cant blame john bush for laying low on the first record he was still finding his feet and i am sure he didnt want to step on anybodys toes.

Reactions: n0tmanthrax
I originally didn't like Sound Of White Noise...I would listen to the earlier albums above it, but it grew on me. And I like it more now then the other ones (except Persistence of Time).

SOWN is the best Bush-era album, they can't top it!

Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax: 3 out of 4 softened, Slayer is the only band of the big 4 which still carries the thrash-flag!