An open letter to Joey Belladonna and Friends of IMFAN09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stompmosher

Aug 13, 2011
I had a PM from Joey but it wouldn't let me reply. Out of privacy I will not post his message. I decided some of what I wrote was applicable to IMFAN09 and his friends.
Wow. I'm sorry If I gave you the impression that the band's current success is due to luck, I only meant that it is the timing of everything together that has made such a difference at this time.
I'm a fan of both eras and have stuck with Anthrax through thick and thin. All the albums, tours good times and bad. I'm a massive fan of you and Anthrax so I'm shocked that you have this impression.
There have been a lot of personal attacks on me on this board because I stood up for the Anthrax "Bush" period, I did this because I felt that his work never made the band seem less than your work. I have the deepest respect for both you and John Bush and have only tried to give a bit of balance to the comments that have been put forward, I feel that this latest album would not have been the success that it is without your input and again I'm sorry that you have the impression that I have said bad things about you. Can I make it up to you?
I do have a selfish request LOL, please learn What Doesn't Die, Fueled and Room for one More. You can make great songs greater. Cheers and respect, Jason. :headbang::kickass:

I had a PM from Joey but it wouldn't let me reply. Out of privacy I will not post his message. I decided some of what I wrote was applicable to IMFAN09 and his friends.
Wow. I'm sorry If I gave you the impression that the band's current success is due to luck, I only meant that it is the timing of everything together that has made such a difference at this time.
I'm a fan of both eras and have stuck with Anthrax through thick and thin. All the albums, tours good times and bad. I'm a massive fan of you and Anthrax so I'm shocked that you have this impression.
There have been a lot of personal attacks on me on this board because I stood up for the Anthrax "Bush" period, I did this because I felt that his work never made the band seem less than your work. I have the deepest respect for both you and John Bush and have only tried to give a bit of balance to the comments that have been put forward, I feel that this latest album would not have been the success that it is without your input and again I'm sorry that you have the impression that I have said bad things about you. Can I make it up to you?
I do have a selfish request LOL, please learn What Doesn't Die, Fueled and Room for one More. You can make great songs greater. Cheers and respect, Jason. :headbang::kickass:

:lol:

LOL, sorry I dont believe Joey mailed you private. What was the username he contacted you with? You should have asked Joey why the hell do they play the same songs live now that he's back

Truth is, there is a tremendous amount of luck involved in the success of every album and WM is no exception. If it were just based on talent and hard work artists like Devin Townsend would be international superstars.

LOL, sorry I dont believe Joey mailed you private. What was the username he contacted you with? You should have asked Joey why the hell do they play the same songs live now that he's back

I absolutuely understand if you don'y believe me. I'm still wondering myself if it was actually him so........

A famous musician has only one thing to say to non-fans:

"I make a living playing music and traveling full-time while you're stuck bitching behind a computer and working 40hrs a week like every other Joe Schmoe."

i saw the username Joey Belladonna yesterday or the day before here listed as a currently active member but i wouldn't expect him to be the real Joey. bandmembers have usernames like mr. wu, black thirteen or maybe 6er.:lol:

I doubt Joey would refuse to contact anybody, but why you, Stompmosher? I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, but honestly, I can't see how that would be true (seems to me pretty trollish, no offense, especially somehow connecting Joey with Iron Maiden Fan, or his "fans"-Joey has NOTHING to do with you people's personal arguments.)
No offense to you, Stompmosher, but I do feel this thread is a little bit off.

In the end, if somebody did PM you, it most certainly wasn't Mr. Belladonna, whatever "authentic" username he/she had (not that he wouldn't, but I don't see the connection nor the reasoning behind such a PM.)

Hmmm...perhaps Joey's ass is already sore from all the licking that press people have done...there no need for more...:)

Besides...like always with Anthrax...it is good to take baby steps...first he gotta learn ONLY...perhaps then more Bushthrax songs...

...well actually...I think he should stop trying to do ONLY too...and stick to the ones he can sing properly...these new songs.

T:)

Hmmm...perhaps Joey's ass is already sore from all the licking that press people have done...there no need for more...:)

Besides...like always with Anthrax...it is good to take baby steps...first he gotta learn ONLY...perhaps then more Bushthrax songs...

...well actually...I think he should stop trying to do ONLY too...and stick to the ones he can sing properly...these new songs.

T:)

If anyone deserves banned from this forum it is people like this who talk direct shit on the band members themselves. This band just put out their most successful album in what 20 years? The most successful this band has ever been was when Joey was in the band. I am sure many people with would love them to stop playing ONLY its a very overrated song. And you have assholes like this talking shit on them and their singer. Saying how he needs to learn bush songs, do them better etc. There is an armored saint forum where guys like this should get directed to.

why would Joey send a pm to a (new) boardmember?:lol:

Exactly. I'm skeptical myself. I'm not doing this for attention. The username is JoeyBelladonna and I thought is was interesting the when I tried to reply directly to the PM it was disallowed. It said JoeyBelladonna has chosen not to allow replys or something like that. The only reason I didn't want to disclose the user name was out of privacy, just in case it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.