An open letter to Joey Belladonna and Friends of IMFAN09

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMF09 got banned and now everyone is upset for some reason....or another. Most of them miss that huge pic he used to have...

T:)

If anyone deserves banned from this forum it is people like this who talk direct shit on the band members themselves..

I agree, but I guess you didn't see the numerous times your hero ironmaidenfan kept talking about how he would like to beat up Scott? In my over 8 years here I've never seen anybody talk as much direct shit about Anthrax members past and present as him.

Here's the thing, ironmaidenfan and Antwax are propably the biggest haters this board has ever seen, but the difference is that one of them couldn't stop being a jerk when politely asked to.

I agree, but I guess you didn't see the numerous times your hero ironmaidenfan kept talking about how he would like to beat up Scott? In my over 8 years here I've never seen anybody talk as much direct shit about Anthrax members past and present as him.

Here's the thing, ironmaidenfan and Antwax are propably the biggest haters this board has ever seen, but the difference is that one of them couldn't stop being a jerk when politely asked to.

Excuse me....hater? I don't even eat meat....how could I hate anybody?
But hey...am I number UNO now? :)

T:)

Status
Not open for further replies.