Joey has conflicting tour dates?

Badlands

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2005
Hey all, I'm new to the board but not Anthrax. I've been a fan for almost twenty years! I am pretty sure that this is real now, but Joey's website say's he is touring at the same time as Anthrax is going to be playing over seas.

http://www.joeybelladonna.com/tour.shtml

Now I realize the website probably hasn't been updated yet, but who knows, could this still be a joke? I can't believe they would just leave BUsh out to dry like this. In fact I can't think of a time when a band ditched someone they still like. I could understand if it was both Joey and John, but to leave John hanging is a bunch of B as in B, S as in S!

My bad! Oh well, I guess the only way I am going to support this thing is if it turns out Bush wanted some time off, or something.

God Damn it! Why would they do this. Bush is one of the best metal singers out there. Joey is old and washed up. He sang the national anthem at the Metrodome in Minnesota last year. Sorry, that's not metal.

I will give it a chance though, seeing as my high school years were filled with his singing. I just won't have too much respect for Anthrax anymore.

If it's true, I just want to wish The guy's who got screwed, good luck!

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
John had a kid a few months ago,like i said in another post if this tour sinks,john will be back.

This is logic, but fuck, I hope you're right.

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
they did say on the press conference "this could end tommorow".

Is there a transcript of the whole conference somewhere do you know???