jdelpi

Imported Killer
As far as I know, five people can delete posts on here:
me
Thra:rofl:ude
Steve M
Brentney Spears
MetalAges

The only thing I've deleted in the past week that I recall was somone posting Charlie's CDC blog here and maybe a double post.
Thra:rofl:ude hasn't deleted anything major lately.
Brent doesn't visit this board unless I tell him he may.
Steve M doesn't spend much time on here now.
I doubt MetalAges, the guy who runs UM, actually cares enough about Anthrax politics to delete anything.

In conclussion, I have no idea what is going on.

One more thing: I've posted a reply to one of the threads here and, when I clicked "submit" it told me that I wasn't logged in.
I think that this server has Gremlins in it. Threads are NOT getting deleted, they're just being eaten by those Gremlin bastards.

Gremlins_Brain-01.jpg

ThraxDude said:
One more thing: I've posted a reply to one of the threads here and, when I clicked "submit" it told me that I wasn't logged in.
I think that this server has Gremlins in it. Threads are NOT getting deleted, they're just being eaten by those Gremlin bastards.

So it's a gremlin that just eats John Bush threads?
:loco:

ThraxDude said:
then what happened to my thread with 5 replies on it? it just seems a little weird...

Im not attacking anyone, im just curious to why it is happening

ThraxDude said:
"So the next time your TV goes on the fritz or your washing machine konks out, turn on all the lights, look in your cupboards or under the bed. Cause you just can't tell. There just might be a gremlin in your house."

Fuck yeah man! :headbang:

In conclusion: NO ONE has been deleting ANY threads. The Gremlins must be eating only the Bush threads. Or maybe it's karma?

Drokk said:
"So the next time your TV goes on the fritz or your washing machine konks out, turn on all the lights, look in your cupboards or under the bed. Cause you just can't tell. There just might be a gremlin in your house."

Fuck yeah man! :headbang:

Fuckin A. That movie rules. :headbang:

I had a truck in high school that had gremlins. Front headlight wouldn't work, unless brights were on. Replaced light, wires. Nothing worked. Did the work myself. Well, took it to a mechanic, he fixed it. Worked great, for a block when I got to my friend's house. His mom said my headlight was out. What? Went out and checked. Sure nuff, it was. Drove the block back to the mechanics, knocked on his door, he opens the door and the headlight is working. drive back to friends house, it's out. go back to mechanics, I'm watching the headlight, right when he starts to turn the knob on the door, headlight goes out.

Riehlthing said:
I had a truck in high school that had gremlins. Front headlight wouldn't work, unless brights were on. Replaced light, wires. Nothing worked. Did the work myself. Well, took it to a mechanic, he fixed it. Worked great, for a block when I got to my friend's house. His mom said my headlight was out. What? Went out and checked. Sure nuff, it was. Drove the block back to the mechanics, knocked on his door, he opens the door and the headlight is working. drive back to friends house, it's out. go back to mechanics, I'm watching the headlight, right when he starts to turn the knob on the door, headlight goes out.
Your truck must've been made in America. Was it a Ford or a Chevy? (Which kind of POS was it?)

Riehlthing said:

Maybe it wasn't Gremlins but Poltergeist - kick ass movie too.