Where´s Fucking Faith no more???

FNM disbanded at the right time; in fact, they went on longer than they probably should have. On their last tour they really didn't look like they were having fun. Their last record was OK, but obviously cobbled together by Gould; the whole band was never together during recording, and Bottum barely appears (Gould did most keyboards). The core group of Patton, Gould, Bordin and Bottum are now in completely different worlds and most likely have zero contact with each other. Gould has his record label http://www.koolarrow.com and this project: http://www.blackdiamond.no Bottum has Imperial Teen, and has said that he basically regrets much of Faith No More. Bordin has said that Patton didn't like the band and thought of them as something like Hanson. I've seen a German video of Fantomas and in the band footage Patton ragged on Bordin for filling in for Korn. No love lost there, I think. Patton is happy doing is his own thing (although, sadly, Bungle is defunct). Martin left the band on anything but amicable terms and is essentially out of the business. Faith No More created brilliant and influential music with a handful of records; that they were able to keep it together as long as they did is probably a miracle.

I would LOVE to see concert footage from the Angel Dust era (non-bootleg).

i am on the side that think mosely sucked, cool he helped get em going n whatever, but geez his vox are terrible, cant even compare the two versions of we care alot........

i do really miss fnm, big shame it ended the way it did , defo no hopes of reunion......the real thing, is still one of my fave albums ever ( along with california by bungle ;) just an awesome awesome record from start to finish, i could listen to zombie eaters forever i think.........must be said tho i hav no problem with any of their albums, i loved king for a day and album of the year, stripsearch is one of their best songs....ever. plus i think its cool seeing puffy still around the scene somewhere drumming away, he's awesome

fnm fans should defo check*some* of pattons stuff for sure, may not be fnm, but mit gas by tomahawk is really cool.....

Actually I have a video of their show, I think it was the last tour, and the band sucked hard! Except of Bordin.

When and where is this DVD being released?
I think it's safe to say that a reunion will never happen, but......
One can hope, can't he?
I think King For A Day is their best record.
My favorite band from 88-98.

Mr. Wu said:
I think King For A Day is their best record.

great and very influential record!! i discovered them because i bought it after having heard 'digging the grave' on the radio.... and this record really surprised me!!! then i saw FNM live during the 'album of the year' tour.... the band gets on the stage and starts playing 'midnight cowboy theme', all wearing jacket and tie. the song ends, lights out... and when the light is back, the drummer is wearing only his pants & shoes (how did he do that???!! in just a few seconds!) and mike patton is shouting and trying to rip the tie off his neck!!! completely crazy!

How can I get a copy of this DVD??

chichecapo said:
I´m editing this live dvd in new Zealand for the Angel Dust tour..
What a fucking band...!!!
All bands are doing this reunion Touir and shit...
Where´s the fucking FNM reunion...
ja ja ja ja
it won´t happen I know...
But hey!!!
I just believe Angel Dust is the best record ever made... :Spin:

Great fucking band. Completley different from anything out there and each of their albums were fucking awsome. Especially their final four (The Real Thing, Angel Dust, King for a Day.., and Album of the Year). To bad they broke up. Their cover of Lionel Richie's 'Easy' kicks ass too. Everyone should own at least one of their albums.

johnnieCzech said:
Me too. But I sometimes get surprised how many peopla mark it as the WORST FNM record.

No shit! King for a Day was completely shat upon by critics everywhere when it was released. I just don't get it. But, then, FNM were never critics' darlings.

John Bush once told me that Album of the year was constantly in his cd player. Made my day too because it's cool to know that one of your favorite singers has the same tastes in music as you do. I had that album on alot then too in 97/98.

If Anthrax decide to go back to John Bush and Bush declines, they should try and recruit Mike Patton.

Mosley & Patton both ruled. Introduce yourself is a fantastic album...

Patton was a lunatic and I just loved the different energy each album had. Gotta agree Wu, King for a Day is my favourite album of there's - though the Real Thing is very very close 2nd.

I never got to see these guys live so this DVD will hopefully (is it official??? or a bootleg ??) will make up for it.

Didn't Mike Patton flip out on stage a few years ago?

I heard a couple of DJ's talking about it on radio.
They said he went into a rambling dialogue, stripped naked and was crawling around like a dog on stage.
Then he tried jamming a microphone up his ass or something.

I'm not making this up.

the real thing is defo my fave by a long way........but fave song is probably

the gentle art of making enemies

" and if i tighten up my hole, you may never see the light again"

Faith No More were the best ever, saw them twice during Angel Dust tour and 2 of the best shows ever.

I've been listening to King For A Day none stop over the past week.

Lordlindsey said:
Didn't Mike Patton flip out on stage a few years ago?

I heard a couple of DJ's talking about it on radio.
They said he went into a rambling dialogue, stripped naked and was crawling around like a dog on stage.
Then he tried jamming a microphone up his ass or something.

I'm not making this up.

That sounds more like a G.G. Allin show to me:ill: I don't think that happened. It could have been the Mr. Bungle show at Clutch Cargos on Halloween. I was at that show and everyone in Bungle dressed up as a friend or member of The Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was the funniest shit ever:headbang:. Trey(the guitarist) was dressed up as the ghost of River Phoneix(sic) and Patton was Anthony Keidis. In between every song(and sometimes in the middle of one) the whole band would pull out these fake needles and start shooting up..Patton's rants on RHCP that night were so fucking funny. You can sometimes find this show on ebay. I have it. It's not professional quality but it is absolutely worth owning if your a fan of Bungle and yours truly is in the dvd if you know what I look like;) .

I think there is a slight possibility of a reunion in future, just because all bands do it. But it probably won´t be in a year or two. Plus, if there´s a reunion it has to be with Jim Martin...

I have talked to Patton 4 times at various shows about him getting Faith no More together, and with zero hesitation, he said, "No fucking chance!!!!" I HIGHLY doubt that we will ever see a FNM reunion. He is very happy doing what he wants and quite honestly, he could give a shit what people want him to do. I wish I was making this up, because I am probably the biggest Mike Patton freak on this board:erk: .