Where can I find DT shirts that'll sell to the US?

Actually, they only sell in €, because this is the German currency. Just send them a mail, I think they send the stuff anywhere, as long as you pay for it. And it should not be a problem for the spearhead of the free world to change Dollars into mighty €.....:lol:

EDITED FOR LEGASTHENIC SEIZURES

Do I sense a European mocking the mighty United States?

...well I don't blame you. It sucks over here. Now please don't go making my life difficult just because the country I was born in is arrogant and selfish. Thank you.

And Artworx does sell in what I should have referred to as old German currency, otherwise known as the DeutschMark(No idea if I spelled that right).

And thank you, Ruin And Misery... the last time I checked Headbangers they were all sold out. Guess they got a new shipment or something.

Originally posted by Tracer Bullet
Do I sense a European mocking the mighty United States?

...well I don't blame you. It sucks over here. Now please don't go making my life difficult just because the country I was born in is arrogant and selfish. Thank you.

If you don't like it here, there's a VERY simple solution. I'm sure you can figure it out.

be an active part of democracy and try to enact change in whatever small way he can?

that'd be my advice.

Hmm, should be difficult, if there happens to be a president, who has not quite clearly been elected ....

But let us now leave such a complicated issue for something completely different:

Metal Merchant has not got any Damage Done shirts.

Nuclear Blast has, but is too expensive for shiping cost I think.
Apart from that, they still use terms and conditions that are unlawful, but that is worth another discussion.

Probably you would like to try Art-Worx, just send them a mail and ask for shipping cost, you can pay in advance per credit card.

Or, another hint:

Try www.pervertedtaste.de, which is a very small mailorder firm. I do not know whether they have the DD shirt in stock yet, but try asking them. IMHO smaller firms are more likely to try to please their customers.

Hmm, my advice was to leave if you don't like it.

Back on topic, the person asked for DT shirts that would ship to the US. Nowhere did it specifically state Damage Done shirts. Metal Merchant has a DT shirt AND they ship to the US. Mission accomplished.

maybe all the people who call up Limbaugh should get on the next bus to Canada then ;)

but back on topic: I'm just gonna wait until the tour, if it does indeed happen, and get me a DT shirt there. They should be selling merch.

Sounds good guys, thanks for the links and advice. However, I can't take an active role in democracy or leave the country because I'm fifteen. Democracy extendeth not to minors. And to all of you from the US, I'm very sorry if I have insulted you somehow. I'm just having a rough time here in the States, mostly due to Dubyah and his administration. Once again, I don't mean to insult anyone, and I thank you for your help.

That's cool. But there's enough ignorant hatred of the US from OUTSIDE our borders; we don't need any more from within. That's just my personal belief is all. And don't take it personally; I *always* respond that the USA is a free country - both ways. Meaning, if you don't like it, you can leave ("you" is the plural, not YOU, Tracer Bullet).