Where can I find some good isolated guitar tracks?

X14Halo

May 28, 2010
I have an Axe-FX II, and in the next few days they are releasing a firmware update that will allow you to input an audio source, like a youtube clip or an mp3 of an isolated guitar, and it will match the tone and create a preset for you. I was curious if there was a good resource for isolated guitar tracks, or if any of you had some of your own? Thanks!

Awesome, thanks! Any more you have would be appreciated...preferably just a single guitar and not ones that are dual tracked. :headbang:

Awesome, thanks! Any more you have would be appreciated...preferably just a single guitar and not ones that are dual tracked. :headbang:

You could also just take that Chimaira file and put it in your DAW and hard pan it L and R and export it so you'd have the individual guitar tracks.

I can definitely get these out to you and a lot of people. Should I post a thread and put a link to all these Individual guitar tracks?

I'll edit this post in a bit and post some links of more guitar tracks (Single tracked)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/75516231/MCGL.mp3 Here's one

Sweeeet! There are going to be tons of people looking for these isolated guitar tracks since the new firmware for the Axe-FX II was just released today. I will post a link to this thread over on the fractal audio forums once there are a few tracks uploaded. Thanks again!

I will post a link to this thread over on the fractal audio forums once there are a few tracks uploaded. Thanks again!

IMG_0910.JPG

Hey I got some more fresh from the cooker. Sorry for the late reply, Here's some moar! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Note that not all are the full length guitar tracks. I had to snippet them and cut 'em up because the tone changed
frequently through out some of the tracks. So some is a few seconds while others are a min or two. I tried to keep consistency
and have a variety of tones and what not through out several different files.

I have a fairly large multi-track collection so I'd be happy to put a lot of the guitar tracks and such up here. Enjoy

Aesthetics Of Hate - Clean Gtr

Aesthetics Of Hate - Dist Gtr

Running Wild - 'Grit' Gtr

Running Wild - Dist Gtr

Sad But True - Dist Gtr

Clouds over Cali - Dist gtr (Sick Mesa tone!)

Bleed The Sky - Clean Gtr

Helena - Clean Gtr

Helena - Dist Gtr

Modified Lie - Dist Gtr

Someone To Hate - Gtr 1

Someone To Hate - Gtr 2

The Squid - Rhy Gtr

The Squid - Lead Gtr

Twang

A Nightmare To Remember - Gtr 1

A Nightmare To Remember - Gtr 2

Right Of Passage - Gtr 1

Requiem - Gtr 1

Requiem - Lead Gtr

Chiron - Rhy Gtr

Chiron - Lead Gtr

Caprici Di Diablo - Lead Gtr

2nd Sucks - Gtr 1

This batch should do for now :) I can upload a lot more still if people like. Feedback appreciated!