Where can I hear/download 'Man Made God'?

omnipotence

Ingenuity Seeker
Jul 30, 2004
Far Away From the Sun
(besides Kazaa and file-sharing programs) I keep hearing how people praise this to be the best instrumental IF has ever done, and I really want to hear it to see if it lives up to all the praise.

Man Made God is average at best. Just a mishmash of riffs with no cohesion. Wayfaerer slays it.

not true. man made god is the best instrumental in flames have ever done, and it is definitely a damn shame that they left it off the colony album, seeing as it's their best record. wayfaerer is great as well.

I first heard it about a week ago (courtesy Iced In Flames, :kickass: ).

It's indeed a very damn good instrumental (makes me wanna rush out and buy the Deluxe Edition of Colony). I wouldn't call it the best instrumental they have done though... I'd say it falls just short of beating out Dialogue with the Stars and Wayfaerer.

Considering that they've done like five or six instrumentals in all, that doesn't make it very good. Come on, the song's melodies are so tame compared to what In Flames usually releases...they sound like weak-ass Maiden rip-offs...no wonder the band left it off the actual non-import album.