Where did everybody go?

Yeah. Bad week. Got sick. Missed 2.75 days of work. Got into a fight with my cellphone carrier over random charges. . So I'm playing alot of videogames haha

My last log in was June 16th 2008, hahahaha!!!

I've have been busy in the last couple of months getting my radio show together amongst other things. By the way Dan, you fag, I sent the owner of where I'll be broadcasting from some song stuff for her to play. I gotta get down to see you again one of these days. It's been a few years since I've been down there!!

Yeah. I was going to go catch Enslaved but Beer Fest that day. Will be out of there by 4 but noit terribly likely to be walking on my own power.

In the unlikely event I somehow avoid being so wrecked afterwards that I wind up crashing in Fall River... afterparty at my place.

Things are good! Movin into a new apartment soon, been writing some death metals, Will Fagzarth and I have been trying to get some shit together but there are absolutely no good drummers available anywhere in the world.

The Lizzie Borden house costs about $175.00 a night for the cheapo non-murder rooms. It'd be cheaper to pass out drunk on her grave.

Yep. I was trying to get reservations for the Abby Borden room, but reservations were alllllll taken up for when I was there last year. we took the tour, and I was bummed out that the only thing that was original in the house were the doorknobs, radiators, and floor.

lizzieborden.jpg

Max and I jumping up and down on her grave
jump_on_lizzie2.jpg

jump_on_lizzie.jpg

willmaxtaps.jpg

<3 Ghost Hunters

I'm also related to the Bordens.

Yeah. It's Fall River. The tradition of cultural destruction runs deep. If you kept going where Lizzie was buried, you'd discover the rear wall was gutted to expand the graveyard where they erected tacky tombstones with brightly colored obituary photos and the families erected plastic gardens complete with mini white picket fences. The city's namesake river is visible behind an office building a couple blocks from the Borden house. The only other spot it remained after industry harnessed it in the early 1900's had a highway dropped on top of it. Then there's the fact that the heritage museum where you learn all about the textile industry is in this comparatively new waterfront park complex and not one of the surrounding 50 or so abandoned textile factories.