Where do get picks, strings, cables, etc in bulk?

AD Chaos

MGTOW
Aug 3, 2009
Hey guys

I want to get some merchandise in bulk for selling at a rehearsal place.. I'm thinking picks and strings basically(?)- stuff people would need for rehearsal, but I want to buy in bulk, and of course get the most profit.

Where should I be looking? What other things should I be getting (worth the investment)?

Much obliged ;)

Juststrings.com for strings and they sell picks by the gross, as well!

Look into having power, speaker, and instrument leads available for rental/purchase, and maybe keep a bunch of the cheap Ernie Ball style nylon black straps around, as there's always a dude who forgets his strap!

You MIGHT have to have a tax ID # but I'd bet if you contacted Curt Mangan they would sell to you at 'artist' prices.

Some other smaller strings and picks companies would do the same if they felt like you were going to be ordering from them regularly.

THanks Jeff :)

I think I'm gonna go with just picks and strings for now, see how that goes.. about the cables, people at the rehearsal place are always asking 'dude, would you have one to borrow?' I don't think selling them there would be very profitable.
On the other hand, 100 picks for 5 bucks or so on ebay is looking really good..

I'm guessing I'm gonna get D'addario packs for selling whole packages, and lotsa 009s from Juststrings, for singles.