Where do we go from here?

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
And should we really care?

Oh wait, yes we fucking should.

Despite not being released until September 21st and only having two - technically three - track to whet ou whistles, Infected Nations already seems to be shaping up to be THE thrash record of 2009. Now his is where it gets tricky - as the title implies, where will Evile go from here?

Stretching really far ahead, what do you lot think??

:lol:

Righto! Umm......Gimme Infected Nations first and I will let you know :)

OH OH OH OH!! I know where Evile could go! TO THE U.S.! :kickass:

i to be honest havent got a clue, if all stuff on the album is like infected nations and now demolition i think it will do well, but after i think they should go back to etg style cos its both awesome and itd be nice to mix it up jaja?

the next album will be symphonic power metal. featuring Matt and Ol singing in harmonized falcetto with ten minute neoclassical solos, all harmonized and backed by a full orchestra. the bass will be mixed out completely.

but seriously, I expect the next one to be their magnum opus.

:lol:

Righto! Umm......Gimme Infected Nations first and I will let you know :)

OH OH OH OH!! I know where Evile could go! TO THE U.S.! :kickass:

Well played
I'd be happy if they just got on as an opening act on a tour in the US.

To be back on topic, I could see Evile going towards a darker, more...evil (for lack of a better word) sound.

They did come to Canada....so it wouldn't be far fetch to say they might come back to this side of the pond!!!

That being said, the smell of me kept them away from Ontario....sorry guys!!!

the next album will be symphonic power metal. featuring Matt and Ol singing in harmonized falcetto with ten minute neoclassical solos, all harmonized and backed by a full orchestra. the bass will be mixed out completely.

In all seriousness... I wouldn't mind that! :lol:

Aww, think of poor Mike ):

Maybe during the tour of America they could have a film crew follow them just like Spinal Tap. The film become a classic, Evile gets huge, everyone wins!

talk about jumping the gun eh! you havent even got the 2nd one yet, wait until you hear that to decide what you feel we've done that works and what we've done that doesn't. eeehhhhhh haha.

anyway, on the rest of the album, none of the other songs are like demolition and none of the other tracks are like nation, theres a wide variety of ideas on this album, some bits are fast, some bits are slow, some bits are doomy, some bits are technical, some bits are melodic (in a non gay way ie. not like power metal or metalcore - dont worry), some bits are death metally, and as you've hopefully come to expect from evile - it is HEAVY.

it isnt ETG 2, if youre expecting that you are wrong, hopefully you all see it as i see it, a band reaching further than people thought they could.

Thats possibly the best thing you could've said on the matter haha.

I may have jumped the gun, but the way IN is shaping up to be - and considering the rest of the abum will surely kick everyone in the tits - its hard not to speculate what you could be capable of in the future :) As you said, the new record is the sound of a band something people din't think they'd be able to do, whichis ace - but can you do it again?

If Ifind a single duff track on IN I'll eat one of my sweaty crusty socks.

talk about jumping the gun eh! you havent even got the 2nd one yet, wait until you hear that to decide what you feel we've done that works and what we've done that doesn't. eeehhhhhh haha.

anyway, on the rest of the album, none of the other songs are like demolition and none of the other tracks are like nation, theres a wide variety of ideas on this album, some bits are fast, some bits are slow, some bits are doomy, some bits are technical, some bits are melodic (in a non gay way ie. not like power metal or metalcore - dont worry), some bits are death metally, and as you've hopefully come to expect from evile - it is HEAVY.

it isnt ETG 2, if youre expecting that you are wrong, hopefully you all see it as i see it, a band reaching further than people thought they could.

You're not making the wait till September any easier! :bah:

Aww, think of poor Mike ):

Maybe during the tour of America they could have a film crew follow them just like Spinal Tap. The film become a classic, Evile gets huge, everyone wins!

I like your thinking

But

Anvil have already done that and guess what

Yep, there are still playing the same shitey venues as before

Going back on topic

Go the direction of Sepultura "Roots" and feature an instrumental relating to the tribal music of Huddersfield

Glasses smashing and sounds of flesh being slapped and what have you

I really should say this happens quite regularly here in Glasgow so in no way is this comment meant to be a slight on the good folk of Huddersfield

:D