Third Album Debate

Bloody awezome:yow:

Indeed

As my esteemed friend said, isn't this the topic about Evile's 3rd album debate?

Lets get back on track shall we Lords n' Ladies

I shall get this thread back on track with, As previously mentioned I would love to hear Ben's drumming introducing a track and I also would like to hear a slow but heavy track something along the lines of Metallica's "One" Anthrax's "Black Lodge, Slayer's "Spill the blood" or even Anathema's "a dying wish"

What do you think?

I shall get this thread back on track with, As previously mentioned I would love to hear Ben's drumming introducing a track and I also would like to hear a slow but heavy track something along the lines of Metallica's "One" Anthrax's "Black Lodge, Slayer's "Spill the blood" or even Anathema's "a dying wish"

What do you think?

Are Evile taking requests? :p

(It's a joke btw, before anyone shits their pants)

:lol:
If they are, I want a Cosmic Sea/Orion style bass solo, a Tom Sawyer drum solo, and an Joe Satriani guitar solo AND a Freddy Mercury vocal solo all in one song.
Make it happen people! :D

Are Evile taking requests? :p

(It's a joke btw, before anyone shits their pants)

I just shit my pants, I don't have a sense of humour (For our American friends, this how the real users of the English lanuage spell things :p)

If they are, I want to hear a thrash metal version of this classic

I am sure the lads can manage that

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My spelling is bad huh? >.>
I think I should mention when you slide into Scottish slang...... :lol:

I just shit my pants, I don't have a sense of humour (For our American friends, this how the real users of the English lanuage spell things :p)

If they are, I want to hear a thrash metal version of this classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

I am sure the lads can manage that

:lol::lol::lol:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD MEMORIES COMEBACK!!!! NOT YNGWIE!!!! WAAH!!!

i seriously don't know how evile could make a better record than infected nations... so they better make one which is just as kickass :p but seriously, when evile pulls it off to make a better album than infected nations i think that would be fatal for me =(

i seriously don't know how evile could make a better record than infected nations... so they better make one which is just as kickass :p but seriously, when evile pulls it off to make a better album than infected nations i think that would be fatal for me =(

I will tell you how Evile in one word can better Infected Nations,

TALENT

Evile are a special band and it helps that they are talented as well and it shows from their studio recordings and live performances and it doesn't end here, the best bit for fans of Evile, is that they are going to get better as well

Mark my words

Thrash is too limited. They need to branch out (like they have an IN) but just a bit further this time. Some slower stuff, more melody. Matt can sing! So it'll be nice to see if any of that gets put in. But speed isnt everything.

Thrash doesn't have to be limited. Bands like Vektor and Forbidden are proof of that. I don't believe that thrash is any more limited than any other genre... sure, do some slow bits but for me IN is too mid-paced too much of the time and it means the songs aren't distinct enough from each other.

*Activates flame shield*