Where do you get your music?

maestro_al

Who Dares Wins
Mar 26, 2002
Having moved over from Europe, I find that most metal CDs have to be bought here on "Import", and therefore it's reasonably expensive and you have to wait 3 weeks before anything shows up. :mad:

Some bands are impossible to find. For example, amazon.com do not even list the new Rhapsody CD and it's been out for a few weeks. Edguy are a huge band and all their CD's need to be bought on Import (even their older ones).

How do you guys cope? Where can I get my music in the USA????

:confused:

but, if you are one of those guys hwo like to get the album right away like, they sell nice albums on HMV cdstore, right on new york city theres like 3 of them around

Therte's a small goth shop in the arts district that sells primarily horror crap., But, they've got the best selection of vintage metal I've ever found. Over half my deathmetal is from there.

Angelwitch is completely correct...Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ is one of the most complete, awesome record stores you will find anywhere...on EITHER side of the Atlantic. Their metal and punk sections are unparalled.

You can get a good idea of what they carry by checking www.vvinyl.com.

Enjoy everyone!

Every time I've got the decency to actually BUY a record (which is often because I don't like copies particularly much), I take a trip a couple of miles north, get into the first CD shop I see and start browsing usually with a hundred euros burning a hole in my pocket :)

One time I went to Best Buy, and they had two copys of Colony by In Flames, and a few Iced Earth CD's... So I bought them, but other than that, it seems the internet is the answer... Oh, how I hate having to order crap off the internet, then get all ancy about it coming, then it not show up...