Where do you want Beseech to play?

Robert, Beseech HAS to come to the Boston-area of the U.S.A.!!! I'd KILL to see Beseech live... and to finally meet you, of course. LOL!!!

This reminds me... the Unofficial Beseech Street Team is underway. Over the course of the next few weeks I'm going to be building up promotional material to get this thing kicking.

I'll update eveyone via this message board on its progress.

Heh, obviously, everyone wants them to come play where they live! :p
I'd like you to come to norway, then. But I'd gladly travel to Sweden to see you; hell, team up with Katatonia for a gig in Sweden, and I'll be speeding!

Hi.

I'm from Sweden (Borås actually), and I recently heard Beseech for the first time, and you rock! Now, I just wanted to know, do you have any plans for future gigs here in Borås? I wish I had heard about you guys earlier, so I would have been able to hear you play on Trädgårn in april. ;)

Well i'm sure there are alot of ppl wanting you to come to the U.S. then the ones already posted...if by miracle you ever do...make sure a stop includes
pittsburgh Pa...Opeth,Lacuna Coil,Paradise Lost,and Tapping The Vein are touring here as i write this...if they can...certainly you guys can *crosses fingers*...well any plea is better then no plea at all.

Well, I've already asked the quart-festival management about getting you there. Now, seeing as how you guys are just in sweden, it's just a 4-6 hour drive here.
Anyway, just come to Norway this summer. You could ask Quart. It'd be worth it. (for me anyways :D )
It'd make my year to see you guys live.
Take care.