Where do you want Beseech to play?

It would be absolutely great if Beseech came to Canada ( a band I MUST see before I die, and I do plan on dying a happy girl ^_~), and I am willing to travel from Calgary to Montreal to see them. The Montreal scene has a higher appreciation for more refined music ;)
Why don't I just suggest that they come to Calgary?
Unfortunately I don't have much faith that much of a crowd can be drawn in Calgary for such a show as there seems to be more enthusiasm here for Grind and br00tal Death Metal, as well as Top 40 and Indie Rock. It's too bad. This is more of a dose of reality than pessimism.
But I do hope I can change that in the future, somehow.
Beseech are awesome musicians, such beautiful music.

Oh yes, btw, I'm new here *waves*

do a USA tour!
i love drama [best song:bitch], souls highway [season in green], and black emotion [lunar eclipse]
haha- you did the gothed out promo shot like lacuna coil did for comalies

Lisebergshallen in Gothenburg should be used more by this band, so we can get some more and stronger feeling of you really standing on the stage with us down at the floor poking eachother. And Liserbergshallen is atleast better suited than any of the local pubs or "half made" stages.... pleaaase!

I would love it if there would be another Norway gig. I had no clue who Beseech was 3 years ago the last time around here

Can't wait to see them playing on the summer breeze-festival this year!

I wish you would come to Denmark... Its also on your way when you drive to all your other gigs... so it wouldn't be such a big thing just to stop one night and make me very very happy... actually not just me but also my sister... :D and I guess many many more... ;)

I really hope you could do this... please... :worship: *begging* :D

I'm a little late replying to this topic, but I would do anything to get Beseech over to the UK.
There are a lot of my friends that are also desperate for a concert here...usually I won't travel out of my home city to attend concerts...but I would be prepared to travel ANYWHERE in England (possibly the whole UK) to see them!!

Robert!
Quart festival next year? Eh?
I suppose it's too late this year, but get signed up for next year!
Quart festival has a reputation for finding talented "unknowns", and Beseech is still relatively unknown, and you are certainly hugely talented.
I'll even show you the city, if you want :p

I'll take this in swedish just to annoy all of you who doesn't understad it :p

Snälla, söta, rara beseech... Uppsala är en av Sveriges största städer och ändå har ni tydligen aldrig haft någon konsert här. Ni har för sjutton till och med varit i Vetlanda var nu det ligger, borde ni inte kunna komma hit då också någon gång?