where has all the sweet guitar in rock gone?

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
What happened to music in the 60's, 70's and 80's when every band's center was the guitarist? When every song would have an extended guitar solo, when lyrics would pretty much be in between riffs. In all this gay modern rock the bands are all about their singers, and not a lot of their singers are even and don't do anything about it. They don't even have extended good, and their guitarists suck solo's, and all they can fucking play is power chords.

My favorite modern guitarist is Omar Rodriguez of The Mars Volta, cause he does sweet experimental guitar solo's and intro's.

The band has a Great Pink Floyd influence
And the solos are still not extended as Led Zeppelin and all them.

I miss the good old stuff, reply if you agree with my statement about modern rock. I bet a lot of people do agree and also post your favorite classic rock band, only ONE BAND. JUST ONE.

I think we will find the answer to your question when we find out out where have all the cowboys gone.

How about we rephrase the question to where the fuck has rock gone? The closest thing to real rock I hear these days spewing into my ears in stores is punk, most of it is pop or r&b...