Where I can get Dreams D'azur???

I got mine second hand through a guy on ebay who was selling pretty much his whole CD collection a year or two back. Managed to get around 80 amazing cds for only around $800 AUS. :)

I managed to get a copy on ebay about a year ago now... i guess i was lucky? I got Dreams D'azur, Classica, and Novembrine Wlatz at the same time if i recall right. All of the albums are Century Media releases and had fine print saying something like "not for sale outside of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan". It seems Eastern Europe has an excess of Novembre albums...

GOd...I can't find it. Century Media is not replying to my mail. Can someone rip it and put it in a torrent or something. It's not that I don't want to pay...I just can'T find it.

Try Amazone. I just ordered Classica, it's £34 something though :S... most expesive was £107!

I signed up for an ebay account solely to buy Novembrine Waltz because I couldn't find it anywhere. It had the Russian Federation thing on it too, haha. I still can't find Dreams, and I really really want to.