where is it available- red shift

hi there!!!!

well after a little search i found out some few places where you could get to buy RedShift...
the thing is that prices differ, in what i would say, it's an insane way!!!!
you can find it from 12USD to 24USD which is obviously hilarious, except of course if you find buying CDs as a religious and clensing hobby and therefore you think spending more money for cd will save your soul ;)

Now for the decent info I found...

I highly recomend buying it from Peaceville's homepage : www.peaceville.com
or
www.theendrecords.com
www.TheCapedCod.com
http://www.amazon.com
http://www.emp.de/

happy buying ;)

cheers
fv

I cant wait to get this CD when my next paycheck rolls on in... Ill be getting it along with a Moonsorrow album...

till then I got the following:
Norther- Dreams of Endless War
Kaliban- The Tempest of Thoughts
Children of Bodom- Something Wild, Special Edition
Covenant- Nexus Polaris

So yes, I am on my Symphotic heavy/extreme metal mix hitlist lately.

Hail, other Asgaroth fans, may I ask... whats up with the albums:

"Trapped in the depths of Eve..."
&
"Absence spells beyond..." ?

are they still available?

Ehmmm well sincerily, I'm quite sure Trapped in The Depths Of Eve is no longer available on it's normal release. It might be available along with Absence Spells Beyond on it's 2cd release.
But once again i'm sure Absence will be a "toughie" to get...

I'm also trying to get The Quest for Eldenhor in original, but it seems a lost battle...though I found it on ebay once and they took it from my hands (one guy paid for it 25 USD!!!!! :wow: )

hope you'll have luck though, and please if you find somewhere you could get it, please drop a line here and tell us ok???? we're eager to know :D

fathervic (still chasing Eldenhor)

Hey is there a good website or downloading engine thing (I.E. Grokster, Kazaa, Morpheus) that you can be able to download Asgaroth music? Because I heard "Bluntness" and I friggin totally blown away by the how good you guys sounded! Because I can't find any good download places and I am too cheap to buy CD'S. (That and I can't find your CD anywhere except on internet, and that I don't buy stuff off there!) Thanx Lord Lupos, or however is gonna reply to my post!

The first rule (in the Fight Club is: DON'T TALK ABOUT THE CLUB ITSELF!!). Er... I mean... don't expect too much of those search engines, it's better to dive into the undernet (ask to your IRC client to know about the "undernet" thing). It's also advisable to share before start leeching, that way lets you to establish beautiful and enjoyable relationships that could lead you to the high spheres of the ripping mafias. :D

One the other hand, I should suggest you to buy Red Shift in its deluxe edition (digi-pack, including a video and a pic of FatherVic in the shower). If you do so, and you experience problems to find the rest, just ask around here. Think I count on the "Trapped..." and "Absence..." releases somewhere... :wave:

|ngenius (The second rule is... what club?!)

yeah, that video was something I never expected to be released, but it seems that my naked body was something Christopher wanted to have released :p

nakedly fv

O.K. Thanks. And I'd rather not download the video of him! Ewwwww. Gunny but ewwwwww. Damn I need to hear more of Asgaroth! I've only heard the song "Bluntness" and it kicks ass! I am thinking about going to see your show in Wisconisn. Maybe, maybe not. I don't know.

I always knew Miolo had a great common sense, since he can ask me to send him Red Shift through the net but he ordered it instead. I just can bow to my italian clone.
bowdown.gif
Btw, Bela Fleck is GOD. I'll send you some songs next time I see you on-line, little one. Thank you for supporting the band, indeed. :)

|ngenius.

@|ngenius: :D i want all the brazen abbot album. :D

i listened to red shift a couple of times and i found it rather good, both melodic and aggressive. :)
but there is no booklet in my digipack. :eek: what about the lyrics?

Miolo

the lyrics are in the multimedia cdrom track... They wanted a digipack without booklet so we decided to at least have the lyrics in the CDrom!!!!!
check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c

khristoff said:
the lyrics are in the multimedia cdrom track... They wanted a digipack without booklet so we decided to at least have the lyrics in the CDrom!!!!!
check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, ok. i still haven't seen the video, so i didn't realize there was something else in the cd-rom. thanks. :D

Miolo

wow...that was ONE thing I didn't know!!!!!
so the digipack version doesn't have booklet!!!
well now i really want to see that cd-rom!!!!

fathervic (uhum ;) )