Where is the may edition?

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
Cant wait!

Its been a while cince we got an update. wondering how its going with the label negotiations and when we finally will get the album!

Hi!
My friend talked with Tom at the Valborg live gig in Gothenburg last thursday. He said that they didn't have the time right now to put it up. Can't wait either!

I will also probably start a rampage if the release date is fucking November 2008. Considering the album is probably done by now, for us to wait 6 months is outlandish.

Yea Tom said September, but my friend talked to Jari and he said that it would be out sooner :O

a full european tour will be announced soon to coincide with the album release. Or U.S dates not fussed which.:headbang:

Originally was supposed to be coming out in summer :(
That makes me very sad.

Yeah I agree, September is horrible, I fucking hate waiting this long. The samples sound so damn awesome and I just can't wait to hear the whole thing. The only 2 good things about waiting that long is 1) The mindblowingness of all the long wait finally coming to an end and the pure divineness of "Torn" reaching my ears, and 2) It will make the start of the school year less agonizing :)

September?! How about July?! Sheesh. They have a solid 2 months to promote the album and then WHAM, release it.

The thing is that a lot of magazines work around three months ahead so in order to get all the interviews and magazine-adds done they need some time. September is probably a better month to release an album than July as well. I admit that I'd like the album as soon as possible, like tomorrow, but if September is the best month for them to release it in order to get the best promotion and sales I'm all for it.

It seems like everything these days is being delayed, so I feel like I'm used to it. Just as long as it is released someday.