Where online can I get an Opeth thong?

It's a fake you n00b.

...Oh wait, I have ONE 'slighty used'* Opeth-'G' Which I am selling foooor.... $500, though I suppose I could make a special deal for you and go for Two-fiddy.

Deal? :rolleyes:

*I have never had a date let alone a grrlfriend in my life, yet this item is stil 'used'.... do the math yourself. :rolleyes: *

It's not a fake. They've been selling them at their shows. I had only enough money for the shirt or the thong, so I took the shirt. I can't find it anywhere. I'd really rather not buy a used one.

MasterOLightning said:
It's not a fake. They've been selling them at their shows. I had only enough money for the shirt or the thong, so I took the shirt. I can't find it anywhere. I'd really rather not buy a used one.
you 'tard. :bah:

You sure? :rolleyes:

ucsbdude said:
Does the Opeth logo fit across a thong??
I saw them at the Damnation show. I think it was just the O...not sure though.

I still can't get over the fact that the guys would let whoever is in charge of their merchandise make thongs.

Yes, now that we've confirmed their existence, maybe someone could help me locate one? I'm not going to be in Europe anytime soon, but if anyone can pick one up over there, I'd be glad to pay for it and to have it shipped over here.