Still Life, Still Death

Oct 24, 2007
Canada
hi everyone, this is my first thread ^_^, i love opeth and i recently got my girlfriend into them too, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a still life shirt in a mens small or if they even made them, all i can seem to find is large and extra large, any help is much appreciated ^_^

I have only seen the Still Death shirt in XL, I looked all over the place because I wanted one in medium and couldn't find anything.

haha, well im a large, its for my girlfriend, and shes tiny, and even then a small would be a bit loose on her, so a large would be a gown haha, im just looking for a good christmas present for her, and what makes a better christmas then opeth right?:headbang:

thats a good idea thanks:), i dont think they have a still life one though but maybe i can get a good girl shirt, i know opeth always puts out quality stuff:headbang:

cool thanks:headbang:, i get the feeling they only made still life in large and xl, at least thats what im seeing now haha

if u went to their ghost reveries tour u could've gotten the still life shirt in a medium, which has shrunk into a nice fitting small. id suggest searching ebay atleast once a week to see if someone is selling one.

i hate buying band t-shirts, you never know if they are going to fit. i have to order shirts from the net because the nearest place which has a large amount of t-shirts is stockholm and that´s like a 15 hour drive there and back

if u went to their ghost reveries tour u could've gotten the still life shirt in a medium, which has shrunk into a nice fitting small. id suggest searching ebay atleast once a week to see if someone is selling one.

thanks for the info, thats a big help, hopefully someone will be selling one on ebay sometime soon, i wish i could have seen that tour, im 100% going to see the next one, haha hopefully with front row seats:headbang:

yea

I really want a still life shirt in a medium

looked all over for them, they don't exist.

I can't find the candle shirts anywhere in a medium aside from ramataz, and I don't want to pay $30usd for a tshirt and have it shipped internationally :/

I was actually just about to make a thread about this shirt in a medium, clicked on this one out of curiosity and it just so happened to be the same request/question, lol.

i found one site that has it in medium haha, its 18.99 pounds and then 10 pounds for shipping, so all in all it would cost me about 60-75 $ canadien, i guess ill just cruise ebay, thanks though everyone:headbang: