Where should I start?

I say you really cant go wrong with their latest "Versus the World" and if you can, get the Viking Edition. It has 2 of their EP' on it and some rare material. Versus the World is really there most mature album and is definitly fucking amazing. So I say VERSUS THE WORLD :D

I think, there is no "Which album should I buy first?". Buy all:D
No, now something serious. Every LP of AA is a good piece of brutal swedish death metal, but 'Versus the world' is the latest and for me the most interesting release. The songs of the other LPs are damn good too, but on this AA has the songs, which don't sound "exchangeable". Okay, the songs from the the first four releases sound good, but they all could be released on another one of their albums. That is meant with "exchangeable".
And if you're lucky you can get the Viking Edition of 'Versus the World', which kicks ass:D

I hope, my written stuff is understandable:)

Start at the beginning (Once sent from the Golden Hall) then work your way to the newer stuff (The Avenger, The Crusher & Finally Versus the World Viking Edition)

You can't have just one my man, it just won't be enough.

Thanks everyone.I guess I'll buy Versus the World first. And I do plan on buying all of them. Mabye I'll work my way back through all of them after I get Versus the World.

hey, good to see another The Haunted fan here :) Well VTW is a good choice - it was recorded in the same studio as The Haunted's 2nd album - AA decided to record there because they were totally blown away from that album's production ;)

I suggest you to start with their early work and go up to their latest. ONCE SENT FROM THE GOLDEN HALL and THE AVENGER are both mandatory metalalbums, so make sure you get those at some point anyway.

/Z/ said:
Vs the world first then get once sent ...You'll understand and appreciate them more that way I think.

yea, i think you should start with the newer stuff then work back. I listened to the older stuff first, thought it was okay, then went back later and really started to like the older stuff too.

Vs. the world is very easy to get into. The two songs Death in Fire and A Thousand Years of Oppression in particular are very very catchy.

i love the albumb you were listening to BTW. Morningrise rules!