where the heck is "metalkingdom"?

I didn't do it.

On that note, I'm out of town next week so my posts may be a little less frequent, but if I run into MK off in nowhereland I'll post him back here first-class.

Jeff

dude I was just wondering that the other day. I keep getting half way through a thread and thinking " this is about where Metalkingdom would have lost his mind and threatened to kick somebody's ass". Etherforbreakfast has been rather quiet as well.

I remember that guy...did he ever actually put anything on this forum that he actually worked on? I remember him always going arrogantly "well the CD's I've worked on are in your local Best Buys..so...". But I've never seen anything on here from him as far as mixes or actual material he worked on. Seemed to know his stuff though, apparently had a PHD in Audio or whatever... even if he came across as well..ya know...

a) his internet is broken
b) he lost interest in these forums
c) he couldn't pay the bills
d) he's dead.
e) he lost interest because his internet is broken because he couldn't pay the bills because he's dead.

If you don't seriously smack some fuckers down, they ruin the place. He wasn't perfect himself (Guitar's A string is NOT 440Hz!) but things got interesting...

Jeff