Where the hockey fans at??

Charon8

Disenchanted One
Feb 16, 2006
Pittsburgh,PA
So yeah....

I would assume most of you Swedes and Finns and some of you Europeans (and some of us Americans) are big hockey fans. Anyone from another country/continent feel free to join in.

Just wanted to know if you all are following the NHL playoffs...unless you all follow the pro leagues in your country instead.

I thought maybe you watch some of your countrymen as they fight for the Cup.
Anywho, all I'm saying is that my Penguins are gonna knock off Henrik Lundqvist and those wretched Rangers today.

aaaaannnnnnndddddddddd............debate!

So yeah....

I would assume most of you Swedes and Finns and some of you Europeans (and some of us Americans) are big hockey fans. Anyone from another country/continent feel free to join in.

Funny you don't mention the country that crushes all at hockey. :p

I don't like Evgeni Malkin. He's a dirty player and also a wuss. Now that the Habs are out I really don't care who wins the cup. Come to think of it I've never rooted for a team that won the cup seeing as no Canadian team has won since I was 9. . .

Funny you don't mention the country that crushes all at hockey. :p

I don't like Evgeni Malkin. He's a dirty player and also a wuss. Now that the Habs are out I really don't care who wins the cup. Come to think of it I've never rooted for a team that won the cup seeing as no Canadian team has won since I was 9. . .

ACK!! Ooops, I kinda did forget Canada there didn't I? :oops:

I was trying to get a response from Europeans mostly with this post...sorry I forgot you guys too.

Malkin isn't that dirty. Lately he has been but he normally isn't. He's a competitor and plays hard all the time. And as far as the last Canadian team to win the Cup...ummm I gotta look this up...oh the Habs in 92-93. Wow that is a long time. Sorry bout that. :rolleyes:

edit:What!?!? Barry Melrose was their coach!?! I don't remember that. lol

I'm not a huge fan of all things Pittsburgh (the city - i'm a native!) but the one thing that kicks ass in the city is The Penguins. I'm not a huge follower of hoclkey but have been following the playoffs and if we keep playing this spectacular, then we're gonna get the cup - Go Pens!

I'm not a huge fan of all things Pittsburgh (the city - i'm a native!) but the one thing that kicks ass in the city is The Penguins. I'm not a huge follower of hoclkey but have been following the playoffs and if we keep playing this spectacular, then we're gonna get the cup - Go Pens!

Hehe right on bro! :headbang: