where they live?

Charlie moved to the Chicagoland area last year after he got married, and I'm pretty sure John lives in the Los Angeles area, most likely Scott is still in New York so basically they have the whole country blanketed from coast to coast.

Charlie is among the living somewhere in state of euphoria.
Scott is fueled about living at his new home 'cause he thinks the devil lives in California.
John is a delirious nomad currently staying at a black lodge.
Frank's last been caught sayin' "I'm the man!" as he was getting off at Potters field.
finally, Rob said he lives "anyplace but here" after what, he made a toast to the extras and took off towards his safe home.

mentalmeltdown said:
Scott is fueled about living at his new home 'cause he thinks the devil lives in California.
Frank's last been caught sayin' "I'm the man!" as he was getting off at Potters field.
finally, Rob said he lives "anyplace but here" after what, he made a toast to the extras and took off towards his safe home.

:lol: :lol:

mentalmeltdown said:

Cute.
One addition though. Place "safe" before "home."

I'm on a roll tonight Justin, I may even make an entirely new one:

Scott lives near a madhouse across the river...
John currently resides somewhere between light and dark and is reportedly armed and dangerous.
Chuck was recently caught in a mosh and claims that he can't stop eating.
Of course, Frank is as always antisocial and instead of commenting, he pursued yours truly while screamin' "I'll beat you into overload! how dare you disturb me in my world?"

this one goes to Steve M, jdelpi and other LJ supporters:
The recently hired gun, Rob Caggiano's job is on the wrong side of the law, and he must stay hidden like a shadow on a moonless night....
alright that last one was a little too farfetched I reckon.. :lol: oh, well, it was worth a try!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
lol..

john, now being a dethroned emporer, is celebrating his summer in the belly of the beast, which is almost next to nothing (hes currently sleeping in his bed, crashed out)

scott is watchin you in a zone while eating a king size butterfinger... what has fueled him to do such things? i believe hes now grunting and clicking, screaming "i'm eighteen" and raisin hell as he trips off his acid

frank (hes not the enemy, although known for commiting random acts of senseless violence) is searchin his closet for a skeleton however only spots medusa imitating life... oh the horror of it all

charlie is definitely the caring one that wins, after protesting and surviving he currently resides trapped in a pipeline, in which one day he will burst out of hopefully, unless he drops the ball and is crushed inside out, he may have to survive drinking shots of piss and vinegar.. tho im sure he has no vinegar, poor hogtied fellow, id get him a cupajoe if i could, tho i may have to steal it from a thief

as for rob.. he has made himself invisible.. i will refuse to be denied and continue my search.. my goal is to reunite them as a happy family

yes i know im the man, however after writing this whole thing i believe i am caught in a ball of confusion...
anyway, cry for the indians, if u got the time... but until then auf wiedersehen!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
jdelpi said:
Damnit. Somewhere on a disk I have one saved that someone posted on the original Rage Area message board. I'll never find it. It was really good and involved most of Stomp if I recall correctly.

It was me. I remember doing it after I read his.

jdelpi said:
Damnit. Somewhere on a disk I have one saved that someone posted on the original Rage Area message board. I'll never find it. It was really good and involved most of Stomp if I recall correctly.

It was me. I remember doing it after I read his