where to buy metal mp3s

Ballstorm said:
I know most of us prefer to have an actual cd of the artists we like but I was wondering if anyone has a preferred site for finding metal mp3s to buy.

Their are a few places on online like limewire pro and stuff but i prefer to use a program called itunes, you have to buy it from the apple company and they make it for windows computers, but it not only holds your music but it also has a store on their were you pay $1 per song or so much per cd and it downlaods on to your comp, it has stores based in 4 different contries so you may have to use a different country's store to get what you want, and should be able to find it. At least if you can read the other language. well good luck with your search

I've wondered if itunes was worth using. How extensive is their catalog? It always seems to me that online mp3 venders have most of the common stuff (Metallica, AC/DC, Ozzy etc.) but sorely lack anything out of the MTV mainstream. Would one find Zandelle, Rage, Mystic Prophesy, Grave Digger, or even Rhapsody in itune's listings?