CDs vs. mp3s: Which do you buy?

I still buy CDs, but honestly, I don't know why. When I buy a CD, I immediately rip it at 320Kbps. I'll then have copies of that MP3 in one of three locations, depending on where I want to listen to it (home, car, gym). The CD goes into the rack and never leaves again.

B]Because of record sales this year and our customer's dedication to our Import shipping excellence, we started "giving back" to our metal community in November.

As a "thank you" for massive sales this year, we'd like to give EVERYONE 35% off our complete inventory.
We would also give you FREE SHIPPING on 4 or more titles. All you'll do is save at www.cdinzane.com and get the BEST SELECTION OF MUSIC AT 35% off.What other store gives you the gift of music?

God bless you all and thank you so, so much, for the record sales this year!

Cd Inzane LLC Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com[/B]

For this past year, Spotify mostly, occasionally a purchase when its not available for streaming.

I prefer to buy a physical product, possibly due to age/generation (starting in the 80's), but I just find I prefer to have an actual product. I have an iPod and convert everything to digital for most future listening, after a spinning the CD a dozen or so times at work or in the car (so I can look through the booklet), then it goes onto the shelf for who knows how long; I just don't feel a real satisfaction from the albums I have bought digitally (because that was all there was available).

Well, I thank you and much appreciate the over $60 I saved* between today's and my Thanksgiving weekend order!!

B]
As a "thank you" for massive sales this year, we'd like to give EVERYONE 35% off our complete inventory.
We would also give you FREE SHIPPING on 4 or more titles. All you'll do is save at www.cdinzane.com and get the BEST SELECTION OF MUSIC AT 35% off.What other store gives you the gift of music?
www.cdinzane.com[/B]

*(savings based not just on your website, but over the best price I've found on the net)

Personally, I have to have the actual physical item in front of me or I don't feel as if I own it. Plus, digital downloads are for the most part a heavily compressed sonic nightmare of stupidity in regards to level of sound quality. But then I grew up within the vinyl age, so my standards of sound quality are different than alot of peoples are. Not trying to sound like a know-it-all, just explaining why I like the physical product best.