Where to get Opeth Vinals

Four20edLogan

New Metal Member
Feb 7, 2008
Falls Church, VA
I found My Arms, Your Hearse on eBay a while back, but I could never find Blackwater Park. Anyone know where to find it other then searching eBay every couple weeks?

try typing in vinyl instead of vinal and it might help already.

:loco::loco:

But as regards getting Blackwater Park on vinyl, all i can say is good luck. Took me well over a year to get my hands on it on ebay as it's so rare it goes for a pretty high price most of the time. I managed to get mine relatively "cheaply" for €120.

Sorry. Only I was saying that in Argentina Opeth's viniys are not obtained, it is very difficult. (Sorry, my english is bad)

I found My Arms, Your Hearse on eBay a while back, but I could never find Blackwater Park. Anyone know where to find it other then searching eBay every couple weeks?

As I wrote few weeks ago on the Collector's Thread I have a full vinyl disco for sale.
Not cheap and sorry, but only all together...
Here is a pic!
You can get all, without the gray 7"!

opeth_vinyl2.jpg

listened to sl on vinyl, didnt make enough difference for me to spend over £70 on it. infact hardly any difference. good collectors item though. Anyone want the first pressing of orchid? its got mikes address in it(lol probably not his current)