Where to set the acoustics in my room????

Mashreef

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2012
Chittagong,Bangladesh
So This is my room...(Bed room Home studio)
sorry im not good designer

As you can see i kept the Computer at the centre
so Help me out guys please
how and where should i do it?
and which could be the best place for the vocal booth??
and if anything is wrong in my room please let me know

18714_509983932359298_953258409_n.jpg

okay just to make cleat its not a bed....
my dad used to be in Army
and i dnt know what its called.. some kind of resting steel where they carry with them in camping...
i just feel good sleeping on it :p
thats why its there....Im not married and not even in a relationship
please can someone actually help with my problems now??? Thank you

My idea:
http://media.snimka.bg/s1/1482/029207731-big.jpg

Usually you want your speakers to face the long side of the room. That way you minimizes problems from the rear wall reflections. Right/Left symmetry is important for accurate stereo image. The red things on my diagram are acoustic panels. The cloud is another acoustic panel, hang up above the mixing position. All acoustic panels are dealing with the early reflections from the walls/ceiling. Apart from that, for low frequency problems, you should install as many bass traps as you can. It's not necessary to place them in the vertical corners of the room only. The corners near the floor and the ceiling work too.
I'm not an expert though.

My idea:
http://media.snimka.bg/s1/1482/029207731-big.jpg

Usually you want your speakers to face the long side of the room. That way you minimizes problems from the rear wall reflections. Right/Left symmetry is important for accurate stereo image. The red things on my diagram are acoustic panels. The cloud is another acoustic panel, hang up above the mixing position. All acoustic panels are dealing with the early reflections from the walls/ceiling. Apart from that, for low frequency problems, you should install as many bass traps as you can. It's not necessary to place them in the vertical corners of the room only. The corners near the floor and the ceiling work too.
I'm not an expert though.

if you see clearly there is a window where you put the PC...
so how should i put the acoutics in the back???
and the door's are making it confusing :/
i def cant put bass traps on those door's cause it will block the way
my room is kinda big

Acoustic treatment behind the monitors is not a must. But the proper orientation in the room is pretty important. For the doors, you can attach panels to them, too. It could be not that effective as with a proper corner bass traps, but you will still be able to open the doors.