Where were you in 1995, where are you today, and where will you be in 2015?

Crimson Velvet said:
You don't pay any interest as long as you're studying.

But it's hell on earth after you're done with thy studies, unless you've got a fucking pocket full of blow. Also, you can't live on the study loan alone.

Crimson Velvet said:
It's the cheapest loan you'll ever get. :)

You know any other banks that'll let you sit on your ass for five years without paying any interest?

Yes, but you have to have an insane amount of dosh on your account already if you want to have that type of loan. My point is that it's not a scolarship per se, it's an insufficient loan if you want to survive while studying, plus a lot of people struggle to pay it back after they're done studying.

@ Erik: Typical post-ownage (unintended pun!) symptoms, I see. :)

Erik said:
yuo

I wrote "rolig" specifically because I know that word in Norwegian, precisely because I was taught that it does not mean "rolig" but "lat" eller "lugn" eller nåt, DIN MORSOMME GUTT. Morokulien.

Here, have some Mamma Skans köttbullar, and then let's go watch Emil and Pippi battling each other in the definite Astrid Lindgren contest of this millenium.

@Marksveld: You should.

@Crimson: About 60% is a loan, I think

Erik said:
pwnd2.jpeg

What the heck is that? Looks like a mouse running out of his empty eye socket.

So fake, yet so funny (in a stupid way). It reminds me of that vermin Doomcifer molested on his trip to Maine. :loco:

1995 - second year of highschool. The year I got into Metal and had my firstt ever cigarette.

2005 - my life is perfect. I attend 2 social groups, get payed all thew money I need and don't have to work or do anything.

2015 - I'll have a huge property empire and live in a mansion in Alderley Edge, Worsley, Gerrards Crosas e.t.c