Where will Chris be?

zak1

Mar 25, 2005
August 25 Nevermore has a headlining gig. August 25-26 is Minneapolis Mayhem. Are you pulling off double duties?

Hey All,

I will indeed be playing both shows. Nevermore, the 25th and Jag Panzer, the 26th and again Nevermore on the 27th. It will be a long weekend and If I didn't already hate airports enough, I will be postal by then.

Chris.

Will you be with Nevermore during their European run including their dvd shoot, or does it depend on how Steve is feeling.

zak1 said:
Will you be with Nevermore during their European run including their dvd shoot, or does it depend on how Steve is feeling.

So far,

I am booked to tour with them for all shows through Oct 14th, but I'm sure if Steve starts feeling better they would put him in.

Take care, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
So far,

I am booked to tour with them for all shows through Oct 14th, but I'm sure if Steve starts feeling better they would put him in.

Take care, Chris.

you should do a tour with jag panzer AND nevermore.. would keep you a little bit buisy, but it would hit the nerve of the fans, i guess, hehe :kickass:

Chris_Broderick said:
So far,

Take care, Chris.

that's a cool thing ... nevermore played at the rock hard a few weeks ago , they would have needed you there ;)