JAG PANZER Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 3 Festival

Stardust2112 said:
Nice to meet you this weekend, btw. :wave:

~Christina

Word up. Did you enjoy my same-outfit, mangy, long-haired dirtbag look saturday night? :lol:

It's Jorn Lande headlining Prog Power this year, right? Ark was amazing, hope he plays a lot of stuff from those two albums.

HIRAX To Co-Headline MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 3 Festival

California thrashers HIRAX will co-headline the Minneapolis Mayhem 3 festival, which will take place on August 25-26 at Star Central in Columbia Heights, Minnesota. This will be HIRAX's second appearance at Minneapolis Mayhem. Last year, the band replaced SODOM one week before the festival took place.

"Even though we were added to the Minneapolis Mayhem festival 2005 at the very last minute, we were fired up to do it," said vocalist Katon W. De Pena. "We had just returned from a very successful show in Tijuana, Mexico, and the band was running like a well-oiled machine. We had high expectations for Minnesota and the show went so well, we decided to include the entire set on our new DVD, 'Thrash 'Til Death' to show the intensity of our live shows."

The Star Central is located at 4005 Central Ave NE in Columbia Heights, MN. Tickets will be $20 Advance, $25 at the door on Friday, and $30 Advance, $35 at the door on Saturday. A two-day pass will be $50. Ticket sales will be announced soon.

"We are looking forward to this year’s festival!" said De Pena. "The heavy metal fans in Minnesota will have plenty of advance notice to prepare for the HIRAX Invasion. We are planning a very special show for this year's festival."

Minneapolis Mayhem 3 lineup announced so far:

Friday, August 25:

JAG PANZER
STEEL ATTACK
GAIA EPICUS
DIVISION

Saturday, August 26:

HIRAX
USURPER
AVENGER OF BLOOD
RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER
HEAD ON COLLISION

Katana Overlord said:
Exciter is out apparently. The singer quit. Helstar is taking their place. Or so I have heard...

It's always great when a band is replaced by a band TEN THOUSAND TIMES BETTER.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I gotta disagree, I'm a huge Exciter fan. I was really looking forward to seeing them. But I do have to admit that Helstar is probably the best replacement they could get.
Either way, gonna be fucking great!:kickass: