Division to play MN Metal Mayhem 3...

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
From Blabbermouth:

JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK Confirmed For MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM 3 Festival - Apr. 6, 2006

JAG PANZER, STEEL ATTACK and RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER are among the confirmed bands for the Minneapolis Mayhem 3 festival, set to take place August 25-26 at the Star Central in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

JAG PANZER
STEEL ATTACK
DIVISION
RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER
USURPER
AVENGER OF BLOOD

Also scheduled to appear on the bill is an as-yet-undetermined contest winner from SickMetal.com.

For more information, visit www.minneapolismayhem.com.

Look for more news shortly. ;)

:( I will have just gotten back from Ireland that month so I will not be able to road trip up there...

I will instead play Trinity as loud as I'm allowed on the gym's CD player so everyone's forced to hear it ;)

It'll be KIND OF like being there!

I see how it is...I move AWAY from the midwest and now you have a show out there. Yeah, I know - not like I don't see you guys all the time now. But still...where were you when I was exiled??

Oogadee Boogadee said:
I started a thread at the Megadeth.com boards, which sport a huge online community. That should generate some more talky talk!

Also, Mister Mayhem - if you like, go ahead and throw Division's myspace url on the line-up chart:
www.myspace.com/divisionusa

This fest is going to be a helluva lotta fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I forgot about something. lol.